Next Celtic Manager

Wtf?

How is he a hero to the GGA set?

The only original thoughts that cunt has are the lies he makes up.

2 Likes

The more astute members of the GAA set have been sceptical of Rory and his stories for a while now.

He’s not.

1 Like

So are we left waiting for A) to see if Bournemouth do or don’t get promoted for Howe’s backroom team or B) if Howe is waiting for other gigs at the end of the season (and possibly using A as a delaying tactic here?

Unless there is something I’m missing here we should have moved beyond Howe by now. I can only see another disaster blowing up in our face here

They should have given Howe an ultimatum and be in discussions with other candidates.

Or C ) Howe’s exit package from Bournemouth had a clause which rewarded him for not taking a job during 2020/21 season.

2 Likes

Is today the day?

We need an appointment now.

But Howe soon is now?

Same accountant as CJ o stander?

There’s a club if he’d like to go.

With Roy Hodgson stepping away from Crystal Palace Eddie Howe is on their list of replacements along with Frank Lampard. Between Palace and Celtic will both these managers fill the vacant positions?

Would be great to see Frank and Super Stevie G patrolling the touchline in an Old Firm Game. “I stay, you go”.

5 Likes

The last few days could dissuade a manger from going to Celtic …Glasgow is a cauldron of hate …easier life with other clubs and paid just as much if not more

Or whet their appetite.

1 Like

Would you rather manage Galatasary or Fenerbahce or go and manage Fulham?

The thrill of managing one of those big Turksih teams must be exhilarating.

1 Like

When they are winning !

But ain’t that the thrill?

If someone doesn’t want to take the Celtic job because they can’t handle the heat in the kitchen then I think that’s a good thing it puts them off. We don’t need a soft cock over us.

The salient question is what would your wife prefer.

2 Likes

Sun or rain?

A manger with kids might think twice about it …