Next Celtic Manager

Maybe.

Plenty of managers leave their families behind though when they go to take on a big job. There’s plenty of foreign managers in the game who have uprooted their families or left them behind as they go abroad to work.

I think that sort of passion, intensity and craziness is a selling point rather than a deterrent but I suppose it depends on your outlook.

1 Like

You want someone thats going to walk into the room and blast the Sam Song not switch to something that appeases all walks.

Cowards need not apply

2 Likes

Announce Howe

Richard Hughes looks set to join as head scout according to The Scotsman.

Does this mean a DOF is still in the offing?

Enzo Maresca the new Parma coach.

There goes Plan B, if there was one

The way things were originally mooted I felt that it would be a case of Harkin replaces Hammond and Hughes would replace Penrice. But we aren’t exactly dealing with a transparent process here :grinning:

11 Likes

pathetic

1 Like

Hopefully the fans hold firm.

Fucking hell

Just a hunch, but I think Eddie might not be coming.

1 Like

Stranger things haven’t happened

At this stage it may be for the best. He’s certainly not leaping at it. Jose cut a folorn distracted figure at manyoo, living alone with his family refusing to move.

1 Like

Eddie must not have found a hotel suite to his liking in Glasgow.

Genuinely, how could you give any job your best living on your own in some hotel away from your family for months on end?

It’s all contractual stuff because of his gardening leave. He’s not mulling it over for months.

Looks like his backroom team are getting ready to move.

1 Like

Lads need to relax and stop expecting Twitter to enlighten them when we have boots on the ground.

1 Like

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fergal-harkin-edges-closer-celtic-24200757

Hasn’t really done much since The Undertones but hopefully if he takes it he will be good.

Edges :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. In fairness with this story its the one and only time I’d feel sorry for the journos :laughing: