Next Celtic Manager

Scotch

1 Like

1 Like

Would he take a pay cut?

2 Likes

Scotti

Neil Lennon confident he can turn things around after Celtic crash out of Europe https://the42.ie/5280446

He’s hanging on for a payout. His undying loyalty has a price. Unfortunately lawell et al are even easier bought and sold.
Well @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy the IFSC pira can’t say we didn’t warn them.

3 Likes

First mission back in the IFSC this morning since early March. Up Ireland. Up the Republic.

6 Likes

God speed mate.

An overpriced substantial meal in the Harbourmaster Bar would go down well now

Assume Big Mick would a be contender to take over

Big Mick is managing in Cyprus and wouldn’t be one to break a contract - a proper football man

3 Likes

Or a frugal meal in the NCI canteen

I went on a little jaunt over to Grand Canal Dock too, just to see what’s open and what’s closed in the IFSC and GCD area. A lovely morning in the capital. I took a little photo of the clouds kissing the Liffey from the Samuel Beckett Bridge. Open the fucking pubs.

3 Likes

Any other year I’d be having a hape of pints in the Ferryman tonight talking to work colleagues, disparaging the work colleagues not present.

Brings a tear to my eye

1 Like

You get a lovely view out to the port from there, especially when one of those big RO-RO ferries come in

And trawling the bar for work colleagues feeling a bit “lonely” this year, like a lion prowls around a wounded antelope…

This is reassuring.

Hopefully this chap doesn’t show up next time I’m in the Ferryman

The financial crew. I worked across the water in the “advertising business”…

Sean Dyche will be available shortly.