Next Celtic Manager

Where did he go to school ??

@ChairmanDan

Sean Dyche to soon follow Eddie Howe out of a job?

I feel sorry for Neil Lennon. Did a short term job well, though not well enough to merit the job for the long term. Then put together a good season last year, albeit with some warning signs. But the wins in the Europa League in particular were very enjoyable. Lazio away was a momentous occasion. And the league was well won.

But by God has it been bad this season. The defending is unbelievably bad and the creativity has dried up. A few injuries to wingers haven’t helped but the team are playing so far below their individual talents.

Thanks and good luck.

1 Like

I don’t.

Neil Lennon has milked as much out of Celtic as one man can.

A very, very ordinary player.

A very, very, very below ordinary manager.

It’s clear he’s not going to resign. If he was, he’d have surely done it on Friday. Board have to cut their losses and get rid.

Blockhead

Crowds gathering outside Paradise

2 Likes

He has no fucking shame.

1 Like

I hope there’s social distancing in practice

Disgraceful way to treat a Celtic legend. Disgusting.

He’s not a legend.

He’s a dud who won the lottery getting to play for and manage Celtic.

He never got the respect he deserved from Celtic fans. I dont think @Bandage ever even drove by his parents house.

3 Likes

He’s got his hand out.

Be fair cuntish of McCarthy if he turned this down

That win against Barcelona with 11% possession earned him a longer stay.

That was a really good win. Celtic aren’t going to play Barcelona off the park, then or now. We were really well organised then and very strong on set pieces. The very opposite of today.

1 Like

Celtic are absolutely dreadful at the moment. It’s shameful. A great club, and the manager happy to run it down for money, and the board equally so.

1 Like

“whether it be St Johnstone or AC Milan”
Fffffs.

1 Like

The bigger issue here is all round club fcuk up…anything rangers done in transfer market Celtic should have exceeded …rangers would have gone bankrupt again …now they will be Scottish champions just in time to get into champs lge group stages and pay off their debts …

1 Like

Lawwell tried to cheapskate on everything.

The biggest failing though is the manager. I mean Neil Fucking Lennon, a lad who has snuss on the sideline, who looks and dresses like a council tenant who spends his day in a bookies. A guy who was ran out of Bolton and Hibs. The only reason he’s there is because Cancer Lawwell wanted a yes man who would do exactly what he said.

Lawwell earned 5m quid the season before last, the highest paid club exec in the game while he is running down a football team and has a chump in charge of first team affairs. It’s not enough that Lennon should go, that slant eyed weaselly fuck Lawwell should be right out the door with him.