Next Celtic Manager

The happy clappers did but there is widespread anger with the fans and I doubt they will get past 20k unless they announce something big.

This coupled with the fact there is still a lack of clarity on attendance next year is a big deal.

Announce that Lawwell, Strachan and Kennedy are being fucked out immediately.

1 Like

He won’t handle the scottish weather.

Surely Celtic is more appealing? And didn’t it turn to shit at Cardiff there at the end? He’s a Celtic man, he needs to answer the call.

One season without a trophy and lads want the club hierarchy cleaned out. Talk about an overreaction

Appoint him now!

Sure Celtic won’t buy out his contract.

1 Like

@flattythehurdler might get his wish for Derek McInnes yet.

Outside Eddie’s or Celtic’s control?

WTF?

Bizarre. It’s hard to think of many factors that could have been outside the control of either party.

1 Like

His missus went to Glasgow last weekend to see what it was like…

5 Likes

It’s like a girl (Eddie) who goes on a few dates with a guy (Celtic) and ends up finishing up with him because he’s a cheap bastard. The guy then tells everyone it was a joint decision to save face.

2 Likes

Absolute redenner for all the Scotch football journos who were apparently in the know.

This is a monumental shock and then some. I don’t think anybody could possibly have foreseen that Eddie Howe would pull out. Everything we know is wrong. I honestly don’t know what to believe any more. I’m stunned.

roar legend

I hope Scott brown is appointed so the following headline is possible

Howe na Brown now

2 Likes

Ally McCoist. Knows the league.

This news has rounded off a shitty season perfectly. Where to now?

In advanced talks with another candidate = Frantically scrambling around now that Howe’s fallen through.

I think I’ll be okay with not getting Howe by tomorrow lunchtime. I think he’s more Rodgers than Mowbray but he’s somewhere in the middle. Fuck him, with his Action Man painted on haircut. Cunt.

But it’s still a shambles to have spent 2-3 months in a failed pursuit of him. It should have been brought to a head one way or another ages ago.

It’s just that I don’t have any faith in this regime to get it right. And what is the regime anyway? Does Desmond give a shit? Has Lawwell been leading this or has he pissed off yet? Is the new CEO from Scottish Rubby making a balls of it?

4 Likes