Next Celtic Manager

I can’t stand that fat fuck. Why do we have to appoint a backroom team member with some past connection with the club. Surely the manager should want to bring in his own men. Looks like the board want an inside man.

Ange seems to think he’ll need a Australian to Scotch translator :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Some of us wanted him all along. We just never articulated it to anybody.

You’d be above the spin though mate. A shrood

Didn’t Ange’s Australia team in the 2014 WC have a right go at Holland, Chile and whoever else was in that group? They possibly lost every game but I vaguely remember being impressed by them. Think I’d done some bet like Australia to lose all games and score no goals but they got properly stuck in. Wily veteran Timmy Cahill played as a striker if I recall correctly. There was a real quality/depth deficit but they were committed to attacking and had real belief and a great attitude and structure. Ange Ange Ange.

1 Like

Conor O’Neill will surely be part of this management team?

Fuck Muscat.

With Australia (national team) it was mostly 3-2-4-1 apparently.

In Japan:
4231 50%
4141 22%
433 15%
4222 2%

1 Like
4 Likes

Jack McGinn was John McGinn’s grandfather I think?

he had an expansive team with the roar, heavily reliant on our marquee player

Ok guys, my enthusiasm for Ange is waning.

I don’t think I can take a guy with an Aussie accent seriously as a football manager.

We’re one nil down at home to Honda in the Emperor’s Cup at the moment.

Eeeqqqyuaallliisszzzseerrrrrrrr

Correct

They have Monaghan roots AFAIK.

Took fourth division Honda all the way to penalties but couldn’t quite get the win.

Celtic twitter is raging. Apparently it wasn’t so much of an upset for some reason I can’t bothered to read into.

Not an upset as there is a poorly motivated soon to be pillaged bare bones of a squad with a clearly mediocre (at best) management and coaching team in place.
There’s a very good chance that without radical surgery we will finish outside the top two next season, finished by Hamish mcjockstrap, and a welding team from Aberdeenshire

1 Like