Next Everton Manager

It would be a great move for Zeman, it would be nice for him to manage a famous club with a history of success.

Neil Lennon is the rumour fresh out of Glasgow.

Moyes meeting kenright before the Chelsea game!!
Martinez would be a bad signing as manager,he turned down the Liverpool job so would be instantly like over there I would think.
I like to see the Swansea manager at Evertonā€¦it wonā€™t happenā€¦

[quote=ā€œFaldo, post: 769862, member: 1520ā€]
I like to see the Swansea manager at Evertonā€¦it wonā€™t happenā€¦[/quote]

Michael Laudrup. His name is Michael Laudrup.

Zeman will be taking over the Celtic hot seat along with Dr Venglos.

Everton will be wanting a safe pair of hands. Big Sam, Tony Pulis or Trap

Rafal still has a house on the Wirralā€¦

Not even in jest will anyone vote for Mark Hughes :smiley:

Big Sam would be a great shout.

The list is schite, Rafa, Hughes, HK, jaysus wept, my pick is Laudrup, Martinez doesnt know how to send out a team with a defence!

Howard has come back to Everton so many times that he has to be included. His record at Everton was more successful than Jose Mourinhoā€™s was at Chelsea, donā€™t forget.

I wud never disrespect HK, an Evertyon legend as a player and manager, however given his age and personal issues he has faced, he will not be considered, btw others on that list as no-noā€™s are Lennon, McLeish, Big Sam, Arry, in fact the onlt one i like is Laudrup, the chap from Porto - Pereira, is intriguing, considering the portuguese league would not be considered the srtongest, they have a good recent recoed in producing good managers, bit like the Jocks!

Oh my. A live one it seems.

Live and kickin :pint:

Lennon is been heavily linked with Everton FFsā€¦

Iā€™m hearing Neil Lennon could be the next Everton manager?

I can exclusively reveal that there is speculation linking Neil Lennon to Everton.

Lennon to Everton is being strongly rumored by people in the know.

Would have thought Ally McCoish would be a better fit given the amount of dirty huns on their books at present

David Moyes all-time Everton XI

Howard
Hibbert, Yobo, Jagielka, Baines
Osman, Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar
Fellaini
Rooney