Next Manager of Newcastle United

Alan Pardew’s days are numbered.

Poll attached.

Moyes is nailed on.

Jimmy Five Belies. Belies what?

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1016265, member: 1552”]Moyes is nailed on.

Jimmy Five Belies. Belies what?[/QUOTE]
A Jimmy Five Bellies team would belie Newcastle’s current league position.

Bruce is the current favourite. Don’t see him walking out on Hull somehow.

Sean Dyche is the one I’d go for if I was fat mike ashley.

Tony Pulis.

Cat got your tongue @chewy louie ?

In what sense? Alan Pardew is still manager of Newcastle United and I would expect him to remain as such

David Moyes with Alan Shearer as assistant

Steve Bruce/Alan Shearer dream team is what my sources are telling me*.

*The mirror.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1016881, member: 332”]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/77573000/jpg/_77573059_023885906-1.jpg

*The mirror.[/QUOTE]

Bruce to walk out on another EPL club?

tony pulis

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1016881, member: 332”]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/77573000/jpg/_77573059_023885906-1.jpg

*The mirror.[/QUOTE]

Are they the blokes that the Newcastle Assistant Manager was having a go at during the Newcastle warm up on Saturday?

He was on Goals on Sunday yesterday on Sky Sports. He toed the union line when it came to discussing several other managers. Silly that they’re under pressure a month into the season. Need time. People need to be patient. Boards needs to back them etc etc. All the usual stuff. I thought it was pretty telling that he took a different stance with Pardew. Alan himself will know that performances like yesterday aren’t good enough. Defending like that hints at bigger issues. Fans have a right to expect better. They’re great supporters and it’s a truly wonderful club. It was like making an indirect play for the job alright.

He is a horrible cunt

Agreed. Sounds like a pretty direct play to me. I thought Newcastle fans liked to watch football.

[MEDIA=facebook]10152705532264914[/MEDIA]

Pards the King

[I]From his West Ham days, comes an extraordinary anecdote courtesy of club photographer Steve Bacon, one of several staff to dine with Pardew in a hotel before a game at Sunderland.

“When the gaffer sat down with his backroom team, deciding on his order, he asked fitness coach Tony Strudwick what he was getting – and told him he’d take it if it looked good.

“When the meals arrived, Pards said to Tony, ‘Yours looks better, I’m having that,’ and swapped plates.

“I told him you can’t just take someone else’s dinner. Pards retorted, ‘When you’re the king, you can do anything’.”

[/I]

Looks as though Alan Pardew is about to mug @Sidney off, good and proper

Good and proper:clap:

Admins, please amend the poll option “Cheryl Cole” to “Cheryl Fernandez-Versini”.