Next Republic of Ireland Manager

I’d say he was being self-deprecating there imnvho.

1 Like

While also mocking people who think poyet would be good? Nah. Hed mention himself anyway if he was.

I disagree with almost everything Ken Early has said about Ireland managers for the last 5 years but he’s clearly taking the piss out of himself

Early and his ilk are eejits regarding this again though. They’d rather give it to someone with no experience than a manager who has had good and bad days but at least knows how to set up a team

2 Likes

We need Big Sam.

1 Like

We need Steven Reid.

I wouldn’t like to see O’Shea get it. He is not ready for it at all. We have already pissed away 3 or 4 years with a manager out of his depth and learning on the job. We need the next man to have management experience and hopefully some at international level too.

I saw nothing in the last 2 games to push the case for O’Shea. He came in as a coat holder for 2 games while we wait on the new man. He payed it safe and put a bit of a better display on the pitch than we have seen. Nothing more than I would expect of him. He has the job for a week and gained good experience for himself.

The reason he is being floated for the role would concern me. Maybe there is fuck all lined up.

3 Likes

Hi Kieran

https://twitter.com/KCsixtyseven/status/1772993710877299066

10 Likes

The man has no shame. Plagiarising other peoples content and taking the credit.

The Buff would be ashamed of that one.

Thats the larcenous nature of the internet

1 Like

That is fucking disgusting. He is some talentless piece of shit.

1 Like

Just goes to show @Cheasty you’ve more than enough in your pockets for that business

4 Likes

Christ. Someone may tell them.

Didn’t even get a single like here then :grin:

This is genius from Cunningham

https://twitter.com/KCsixtyseven/status/1772993710877299066?t=iqicZDHbq4ckMJ7AZTIyRQ&s=19

3 Likes

Can someone with an X handle reply to his tweet linking @Cheasty’s post. That’s shameless.

1 Like

I came up with a good one to describe Cunningham.

The man has no shame. Plagiarising other peoples content and taking the credit.

4 Likes

Leen on me
When you’re not strong
And I’ll be your friend
I’ll help you carry on…

For it won’t be long
Till I’m gonna need somebody to leen on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow

If you can’t fill
Your allotted word count

2 Likes