Next Republic of Ireland Manager

Kanu

Ramsey. He was an excellent player. Dogged by injuries but always played well for his country.

generational?

He was their Wes

In Welsh terms that probably is generational. Giggs and Bale the only 2 ahead of him

rush?
charles?
hughes?
Southhall?
Radcliffe?

2 Likes

Speed

2 Likes

yep, ill give you that one too

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy taking the Gahliban to the cleaners here

I’m 100% behind Chris Coleman. The disgust of those who forced Stephen Kenny upon us and backed him for far too long is enough for me.

I’ll be buying a season ticket and a new jersey.

7 Likes

We’re discussing this century mate

1 Like

Be as well.off giving it back to Kenny at this stage

I saw that in a group chat last night. I thought he was primarily a centre-back. I suppose we do have a dearth of decent centre midfielders at the minute though. I think it was @neilld who suggested playing Nathan Collins or Andrew Omobamidele in midfield.

The OTB/Kenny Kids seem to reckon that Anthony Barry is the only suitable alternative to Lee Carsley which is an opinion with no real evidence.

2 Likes

Staring Darren Criss GIF

2 Likes

He had been but has been playing in midfield this season anyway.

Dion fanning reckons trap wasn’t a success as Irish manager :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Funny enough I heard Gavin cooney waffling on about Anthony Barry earlier today.

I think they’re on their third or fourth manager this season. They started with Scott Brown & it’s currently Charlie Adam. I reckon Lawal has only been playing centre midfield recently since Adam took over.

1 Like

I’m thinking of starting an anti anti twitter/OTB crew. What’s the big issue with them having strong opinions on who they think are good managers or players? Is that not what every fan or follower of the game on and off TFK does?

Can somebody give me a list of these various Kenny’s Kids etc. Twitter handles, most of whom are probably season ticket holders in the “singing section”

1 Like