Very embarrassing for a platform as big as paddy power

Refunded.

Sickner

All my lads absolutely thriving out there of course

:face_vomiting:

Fuck sake, that was a decent winner surely

I had pretty much the samw lineup im spitting

Move on. There’s a game tonight.

The annoying thing is that if I hadn’t seen it here I wouldn’t have known it was refunded or anything, definitely had a few quid there

Anyway

I’ll pick a load of spuds tonight now

Allen
D.Cook
J.Cook
Hodgins
Diggs
Osborn
Knox
Dobbins
Giants

I’ll tear it up later.

2 Likes

Do we wanna try a trial run this weekend for next year? Can do the Sunday slate.

I’ve never done it but it looks like we can set up our own private DFS contest on PP. The way it works for the uninitiated is that you’ve 60k to spend on your team, comprising of QB, RB x 2, WR x 3, TE, Flex, DEF.

It’s run from Fan Duel so they set the prices… But the top option (s) for each position are usually around the 9-10k mark. It does depend on matchups… Ive seen Derek Henry go off at 10k v Houston for example.

You won’t see other teams until we go live.

As for scoring, it’s standard ppr i think, but it’s all up on the site.

You will need a PP account. For those alright with it you can top up with your bank card or PayPal… For those more clandestine, you can top up in shop with cash with just your username.

I’m thinking 5 euro per man. Keep it fun and attractive to numbers… We’ll see how many are interested before deciding payout but top 3 at a minimum. 70-20-10% of pot.

Who is all up for it? @mac @Gman @Tank @Crutches @carryharry @estebandaface @Big_Dan_Campbell @backinatracksuit @Blake @Watchyourtoes @Raylan @Chucks_Nwoko @Lazarus @cluaindiuic @Loko_Cove @Copper_pipe @Biff_Egan @count_of_monte_crist @Fran @Mullach_Ide

Bump

4 Likes

@Turenne @cmontofuck @BruidheanChaorthainn @artfoley @StoneCold @Special_Olympiakos @Bisto @Batigol @johnnysachs

Bump

In

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Isteach

In

Can you do it across all 4 games next weekend? Doing it off Sunday only means little variance and more of a chance of identical teams. Will be a better trial run for a regular Sunday next year as well.

2 Likes