NFL DFS Lineup Discussion

Any of you fucks play DFS / Fanduel tournaments? I’m addicted to them. I usually play the PP main tournament on Sunday Which include the 6pm and 9-9.30 games (5 euro entry) and i generally play the stand alone Thursday/Monday night games also…

For those not familiar you’ve 60k to spend on your lineup and each player is rated price wise on their match up that week… The top QB/WR/RB are usually around the 10k mark for example. Obviously, stacking from one high scoring game is the ideal tactic.

For tomorrow’s slate im currently on…

I had Allen in at 9,500 but a seriously reduced cast then. With Jones in i was able to get most of the Buffalo cast and the Ra in… Hopefully James Jr. Stacks up well with Jones. RBs were also pricey and Elliott still gets goal line work and he should score one at least… Budget meant NY or Detroit at D.

I look forward to the scores of replies and in-depth discussion this post should kickoff.

Link to the tournament here - https://fantasy.paddypower.com/games/83703/contests/83703-260638832/enter

You’re gone stone mad for the Gambling

Have you set a line up?

Shur I wouldn’t have a clue what’s going on

@Big_Dan_Campbell - have the Lions secondary injuries?

Yes, Bills will do as they please in the passing game

1 Like

Diggs will be 50/60% owned tho so i might jig it to take Lamb over Diggs and hope that separates me from the pack. I can work Dak in then as QB.

I settled on above… Total dart throw on Hunter Henry that will most likely lay an egg… James Jr still doubtful and im not sure i can trust Chark yet, tho i had him in also.

Hoping Zeke gets a few goal lines and think Giants down a few on their secondary so it’s Lamb dinner for me.

Good luck

Fuck it… Very late sub…

Chark came up with one

12 euro return… How’d you go trackie? The schultz double was nice

1 Like

Would ye take a chance on Mike white this week? He’s cheap enough and opens up big names in skills positions then… Geno Smith the other option but he’s not dirt cheap like white

Deshaun back this week and cheap, would you risk it? Costs more than Tua, Lawrence, Geno Cousins this week… Mike White is the cheap option.

Stack game surely Detroit v Jags in a dome. Could go with either QB + 2 and run it back with 2 opponents.

Not a lot of RB value unless a few injuries are confirmed. Carter and Etienne missing opens it up a bit.

Chase back against Chiefs - but he’s pricey and will be well owned. I like Hollins again as a cheap flex.

Very early to look at this, I actually won a nice few quid last week,
I wouldn’t start Watson unless he was cheapish, Hurts and Mahomes are probably worth the big bucks,

Njoku, Chark and Elijah Moore three potential cheap options

Always set a team early and get some players cheaper… The more a player is picked prices will go up / or down… But I’ll reset Sunday afternoon when injuries etc are known.

Schultz was the bigger winner last Thursday… Josh Jacobs on Sunday… It’s a cunt of a game tho, a single touch down could be the difference between big money and nothing at all. Ive often seen 7/8 points between the top 10. 1st gets 250k 10th gets 50k i think.

I think Jimmy G will have to throw it this week and at 7k is great value. Dolphins are poor against pass. Kittle and Aiyuk .

Kirk is upper middle tier but expecting him to have a big game for Jags. RB is the trouble spot for value.

Early lineup

I think Detroit need to feed Swift more, and they’re upping his usage, Williams has had a demanding season, Kirk can always be upstaged by Zay Jones but his price is good enough
That looks like a cheap enough lineup, have you left yourself money to play around with

That’s the whole shebang… But only an early look.

Here’s an early draft

1 Like

Terry Mc always seems to let me down when i pick him. Claypool is boom or bust. He’s the man now but Fields is busted up. If you like hurts surely you pair him? Or is it rushing upside? Titans run d is decent but they can be picked on through the air.