NFL DFS Lineup Discussion

Just waiting on the Sunday games to be added… They should be added in the next 24 hours.

It’s frowned upon.

Can’t you sort something else out you useless cunt?

@Thomas_Brady do we go about picking our rosters yet or do you have to create the private ‘league’ first?

My PP username is MR41110786

They’ve added Sunday slate but so far you can’t select Saturday and Sunday games to make one slate, it’s either or…

I’ll wait another day or so to see if it changes. But we might just do 10 players for one of the slates if i can’t do a combine. I’ll need your username only.

1 Like

Ive only ever seen a saturday or sunday slate.

It maximises the amount of tournaments they can run

Yeah… But was hoping for private we could combine.

Be no problem when back at regular season as the main slate is the 6pm + the 9.30 games. Tho if Fanduel can handle over 200k entries for a 2 game slate this weekend, we shouldn’t be getting too bothered about lineup duplication for 10-15 lads

1 Like

Ok guys, looks like joint sat and sun is a runner :clap::clap::clap:

I have fantasy names for a few of you, can those interested send on your fantasy paddy power name… It’s not your paddy power account username… Steps below for the uninitiated… Fyi, you can change your fantasy name once so it doesn’t have to be a long number.

So this is from mobile… Find icon bottom left. Select fantasy from the row of options. Then click on the head / profile icon and here you’ll find your fantasy name.

IMG_20230118_114242

Step 2
IMG_20230118_114311

Step 3
IMG_20230118_114350

Step 4

@mac @backinatracksuit @Blake @Lazarus @Batigol @Fran @BruidheanChaorthainn @Crutches

1 Like

PMd to you there

1 Like

You absolute legend Fran.

1 Like

I’ll get to it tomorrow

2 Likes

It’s like a who’s who of forum legends here

1 Like

The absolute cream of the forum and Batigol .

2 Likes

Final call - yay or nay? It’s only 5euro entry… Send on fantasy username as per instructions a couple of posts up.

Who is all up for it? @Gman @Tank @Crutches @Big_Dan_Campbell @backinatracksuit @Blake @Watchyourtoes @Chucks_Nwoko @Lazarus @cluaindiuic @Copper_pipe @Biff_Egan @count_of_monte_crist @cmontofuck @BruidheanChaorthainn @artfoley @Special_Olympiakos @Bisto @Batigol @johnnysachs

@Juhniallio @Spidey

I’ll leave it because I won’t be able to watch but thanks for including me

1 Like

Have you created the league yet? Don’t see it when I log in

No. I want numbers and need usernames for the invite.

Just set it to a max of 25 or whatever. That would surely cover it. How many have you now ?

Less than 10 so far. Poor showing… My tagging must not be working as i tagged a load of lads and got no reply.

Putting it out there but willing to make it a tenner if numbers are lower