NFL Fantasy Football 2011

I didnā€™t think you were a fan of basketball.

Bring it on. [Youā€™ll need to buy out an existing fantasy franchise. Try Woody, heā€™s a spent force]

Oh but i am. You arrange the details and show me where to sign. Iā€™ll see you on court then, my friend.

No

http://mychickencoopplans.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/happy-chicken.jpg

If youā€™re going to capitalise that, I donā€™t suppose youā€™d eliminate the remnants of The Pukeā€™s sorry legacy and remove the misplaced apostrophe while youā€™re at it?

Iā€™ll be back this season of course.

Theyā€™ll be taking home books on the Black Cowboys of the Oklahoma range
The Seminole scouts that fought the tribes of the Great Plains

I thnk all the newbies should be placed in a second division league with the two finalists being promoted to the top tier for 2012/2013 and the 1th and 12th placed teams in the top division being relegated

Flano is the admin around here.
Flano, show this jabroni the door.

Itā€™s tricky knowing who should be included or not, I think everyone the last two years has been great at making sure theyā€™re fielding full teams and no games were thown away.

Iā€™d agree with that Chewy.

Youā€™ll have a crack at the top flight in 12 months if you can muscle your way out of the newbie company.

Is there gonna be enough for a second tier?

I donā€™t want to be competing against three or four simpletons.

How many people have shown an interest in this so far?

CLD still obsessed with me I see. Iā€™m not going anywhere mate, Iā€™m hardly going to let some cheating inbred from Kilkenny win this fine event. :wink:

Iā€™m afraid that is an eventuality impossible to avoid with CLD, Puke and Flano around Brian.

Thanks again for surrendering your place.

Jesus youā€™re some humourless tard.
Sincerely,
John David Booty

Irony etc etc.
Sincerely,
Someone engaging in a bit of a banter.

banter starting already, great stuff!

pity puke isnt around anymore though.

Yeah, Tinnion has stepped into the breach http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/apploud.gif

Anyway, when do we want to be looking at a draft, last weekend in August seems appropriate.

As close to the start of the season as poss? I hate doing a draft too early and getting fucking injuries.

You can cut that Simpleton number down to 2 or 3.
Ich bin interested :slight_smile: