NFL Fantasy Football 2012

It’s getting close to that time again, the NFL are bombarding me with emails to activate the league.

Some teams are definitely not coming back this year so there are spaces available.

I assume the below teams are returning:

Las Vegas Terrors
The Ironsides
Whodat
Fran Sanfrisco 49ers
Team Discovery Channel
Black Cowboys
Rocko’s Provos
Pace Is The Trick
Useless Donkeys
Reagan Bush 84

Who’s else wants in?

I am interested but still emotionally vunerable after the disgraceful treatment I received last year

:lol:

You’re in if you want bro.

Sign me up.

Count me in. Howard Webb FOAD is back in the big league

Your application will be considered.

I’m nervous as hell about defending my title. My recruitment made me famous last year (Cam, Cruz etc) but it was my game management that ultimately made me great.

I may be looking for a front office face to help run the Provos this season. I’ll still be involved at a strategic level but I’m not sure I have the emotional capacity to put myself or my players through all that again without someone to share the workload.

I know Chewy and Scrunchie (and no doubt countless others) are interested in joining this most presitigious of leagues but I wonder if it might be easier for one of them to ease themselves into the cauldron by signing on with the Provos organisation first.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m in by the way

I’m in.

Any rules changes?

Defensive players?
Keeper League?

Defensive players means 3-4 hour draft. I really don’t think there’s much demand for that, much like UHT milk because it’s shite.

Rules are OK I think, I’m fairly certain most people were happy enough with them last time around…any suggestions?

Keeper league is something that might be interesting…

Count me in if possible.

Gfranman, you are taking the piss now having 3 teams.

Heres the teams so far then:

[font=tahoma][size=3]Las Vegas Terrors[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]The Ironsides[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Whodat[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Fran Sanfrisco 49ers[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Team Discovery Channel[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Black Cowboys[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Rocko’s Provos[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Pace Is The Trick[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Useless Donkeys[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Reagan Bush 84[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Howard Webb FOAD[/size][/font]

How many more open spots are there? 1?

Yeah, one more, I’m waiting on the people who wanted in from last year to post their intentions.

If there’s enough interest we could possibly have a Second Division.

is there anything to be said for making it a 16 team league instead of a second division?

I wouldnt be pushed on a keeper league. with changes from year to year it would fuck things up on any new teams.

I think personally the talent pool just gets dissolved with 16 teams, definitely not out of the question though.

I agree, the number of people we have per squad, 16 players at the level would be ridiculous.

What franchises were cut this year apart from Howard Webb?

I call Peyton :wub: .

And Eli :wub: .