NFL Fantasy Poll

Shur you already told me where to go!

Right the story with the Four Seasons is that they provide the following as standard.

[LIST]
[]Lecterns
[
]Overhead projectors
[]Data projectors
[
]LCD colour display panels
[]Slide projectors
[
]Equipment necessary for rear projection and multi-image dissolve programming
[]Video recorders
[
]Players and projectors
[]Screens, flipcharts, easels and marker boards
[
]Wired or wireless Internet access in meeting rooms
[*]:smiley:
[/LIST]

[quote=“Flano”]He has to. No backing out now.

1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano
  3. Gman
  4. Turenne
  5. Bandage
  6. SoulDressing
  7. Shadow
  8. Fran
  9. myboyblue[/quote]

I never said I was in! :eek:

Well you are in now, so shut up and play… :smiley:

I’ve just confirmed one more entrant.

I have also confirmed one more.

So as it stands:

1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano
  3. Gman
  4. Turenne
  5. Bandage
  6. SoulDressing
  7. Shadow
  8. Fran
  9. myboyblue
  10. Flano+1
  11. cluaindiuic+1

We’l have to create pseudonyms for the +1’s.

How does the automated draft work does anyone know?

Scrub that last question. I think to avoid all this shite about timing an automated draft is a good idea.

[SIZE=2]Automated Draft Instructions
As with a Live Draft, after creating or joining an Automated Draft league, you will have the opportunity to rank all the eligible NFL players. When choosing to participate in an automated draft, you can customize your rank list in one of two ways: a single, comprehensive list or 6 individual positional lists. If you choose the comprehensive list, all available players in your player pool will be populated in one list. You may manipulate the rankings however you choose. If you choose the 6 positional lists, you can organize 6 Rank Lists - one list for each Fantasy position: QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DST. You will rank the players on each list in the order of your preference, with the player you’d most like to draft being #1 on a list, and so on. If you choose to rank your players via the 6 positional list option, a comprehensive list will also be compiled from these individual lists based on projections. However if you make subsequent adjustments to this comprehensive list that conflict with your individual rank lists, the individual rank lists will become invalid. For example, if you have Peyton Manning ranked ahead of Tom Brady on your Quarterback list, but decide to move Tom Brady ahead of Peyton Manning on your comprehensive list, your positional list will become invalid.

As in the Live Draft, you are not required to make changes to our rank lists. If you choose not to, our default lists, which reflect the rankings of our Fantasy experts, will be used. However, if you decide to organize the lists yourself, you will have up until the start of your draft to do so. When your draft begins, the rank lists will be closed and considered ready for the draft.

On the morning of the scheduled draft day, an Automated Draft will be conducted. Players will automatically be drafted for you using your Rank Lists. An e-mail will be sent to each owner after the draft has been completed.

Please refer to the table below (each number in the table refers to each team’s draft position for that round) for the draft order for the full 14 rounds of the draft. You’ll see that the order staggers each round of the draft (Team #1 has the first pick in round 1; Team #6 has the first pick in round 2, etc.) so that each team will have the opportunity to draft 1st in a round at least once. [/SIZE]

No way!

Why so?

Automated draft is horseshit.
The draft is half the fun.

You pick your players.
Then when your team is shite you have nobody to blame but yourself.

If you do live draft you can set up your preferences beforehand and if you are not vailable it will pick you preference or the highest rated player available.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Automated draft is horseshit.
The draft is half the fun.

You pick your players.
Then when your team is shite you have nobody to blame but yourself.

If you do live draft you can set up your preferences beforehand and if you are not vailable it will pick you preference or the highest rated player available.[/quote]

Right. So the live draft essentially has the back up of an automated draft if you can’t be at your computer at the time of the draft?

I’m pretty sure it does yes.

It does indeed. And also we do need 12. Fuck sake.

[SIZE=2]Live Draft Instructions
After you join or create a Live Draft league, you will have the opportunity to make changes to NFL.com’s default Rank List, which is a list of all NFL players that are eligible to be drafted, ranked from best to worst by our Fantasy experts.

It is recommended that you, prior to your draft, organize the Rank List according to your own player preferences. However, you are welcome to leave the Rank List in the order our experts have provided. During the live draft NFL.com will use your Rank List as a backup in case your time limit expires before you make a pick (explained below).

On draft day there will be a “Draft Room” link in the Message Center on your League home page - the link is also available in the Draft Prep component of your League Home page. This link will allow entry into the draft room. The order of the draft will be randomly generated between midnight and 6:00 AM ET either the day of, or the day before the draft. If your league has the mandatory 12 owners as of approximately 48 hours prior to your scheduled draft date, the league will aggregate and generate a draft order. If not, your league will receive an e-mail explaining that you must have 12 owners as of 24 hours prior to your draft date. If your league does not have 12 team owners at that time, your league will be disbanded and each owner will have to join or create another league.

In the draft room, you will be able to place NFL players into a Draft Queue - which is simply a list of players, in order of priority, that you are interested in taking with your next draft pick. When it is your turn to pick, you will have 90 seconds to draft a player. If the 90 seconds pass and you have not manually selected a player, the player ranked highest in your Draft Queue will be automatically drafted. If the Draft Queue is empty, a pick will then be made from your Rank List. In such a case, the highest rated player from the Rank List will be drafted unless that position is filled . in which case the next best available option, at an available position, will be drafted. The draft order will “snake” at the end of each round, meaning that the team with the last pick in the current round will have the first pick in the next round. [/SIZE]

Sterling work by Flano and CLD here.

I would be interested in theory in joining this…in theory, in theory communism works…

Expand on that

If Flano is stuck for numbers then I would have no problem obliging him…he is an alright sort

Lets just run with the 23rd August for the draft.

Yay or Nay?

Yay.