NFL Fantasy Poll

Am i in or whats the happy-hap?

Can i press one of the buttons for the poll even though i won’t be participating in this crap?

[quote=“Flano”]Lets just run with the 23rd August for the draft.

Yay or Nay?

Yay.[/quote]

Nay.

Fuck off Dunph.

:pint:

How does the 30th sound?

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile5/1240/73/n1070310708_9316.jpg

I’d like to formally withdraw from this, sounds like a lot of hard work.

Right. So with MBB out of the picture we have this number:

1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano
  3. Gman
  4. Turenne
  5. Bandage
  6. SoulDressing
  7. Shadow
  8. Fran
  9. Flano+1
  10. cluaindiuic+1
  11. Flano +2

If The Puke is in that will give us the 12 we need…

I am in on the condition I get first choice in the first round of the draft…

It gets randomized, its out of our control.

Also, the rounds are serpentine. So if you have 1st pick in rd 1 you have the last pick in rd 2 etc…

as bandage says, I will also plan my life around the draft. no date is better than the others so happy for any of them. 23rd is prob best tho. must get some time to see what way scoring is in the nfl one again. havent done it in a couple of years, mostly just do the yahoo one and set our own scoring parameters.

oh and definitely live draft. the auto draft is a backup alright in case you dont make it. only thing about the auto draft is if ranking players, ont forget to ommit some. there are players who are ranked high that could land on your team and you wouldnt want them.

fair enough, go on sure count me in, sounds like it will be far more fun and far more organised than that sham of an EPL prediction yolk the dunph is putting together

Right. Im going to set up the league with a draft date of Sunday 23rd August @ 7.30pm.

Password is en route to all entrants.

I forgot to add Rocko to the list. The other fook that I know is out, he can go and shite.

Here’s the final 12

1. cluaindiuic
  2. Flano
  3. Gman
  4. Turenne
  5. Bandage
  6. SoulDressing
  7. Shadow
  8. Fran
  9. Rocko
  10. cluaindiuic+1
  11. Flano+1
  12. The Puke

Follow this link to register, join etc. http://www.nfl.com/fantasy

Flano, sorry to be wrecking your head, I created my profile but where do I go to join the mini league?

:smiley:

Here, this poll was responded to by people not participating in this competition and is therefore void. A new poll will have to be set-up. Rules are rules ladies…

Go here:
http://freemeeting.6.football.nfl.com/meeting/byattr/public/all/vacancy/all

Enter thefreekick.com in the field called “Search Leagues By Name or Keyword” and click Find League

When the page reloads scroll down and you will see the league as the only record in a table.

Click Join and when the page reloads enter the password provided by Flano the superior.

Click Join League

Here, this poll was responded to by people not participating in this competition and is therefore void. A new poll will have to be set-up. Rules are rules ladies…[/quote]

Why do you care?

Nicely found there CLD.