Niall Breslin - Carrying the hopes of a nation

It wasn’t adopted until Dan O’Connell and the large farmer/shop keeper starved us into submission.

1 Like

Worse per capita I reckon.

Rugby will be the new religion.

In BOD we trust

1 Like

Exciting new festival to kick off the new year:

Ah here.

We are through the fucking looking glass

:joy:

We will all be driven to depression for a finish -

That festival is around 4 or 5 years Bandage. In fairness the guy behind it had a brother kill himself at that time of the year and he isn’t in it for his own self promotional gain afaik.

I’m depressed fucking looking at that thing.

1 Like

This is targeted at 6 to 12 year olds. These lads are carving out a whole new market niche for themselves.

Hello Myself
1 Jan — 1 Jan Filmbase
Workshops

Paul Timoney, an experienced storyteller, artist and workshop facilitator, will create a bespoke workshop for children aged 6-12.

Stressed Out Steve and Anxious Anita have made a New Year’s Resolution to try to stop worrying.

Unfortunately they have already started to worry that it will be too difficult to stop worrying. When they are not worrying about not being able to stop worrying they are worrying that they will be able to stop worrying and they worry that they will become so good at not worrying that they will eventually lose the ability to worry and then something terrible might happen to them.

So please come to their worrying workshop where we will use loads of recycled materials to make and star in a little show about things that make us worry… and the stuff we can do that will help us to relax.

1 Like

Fucks sake

1 Like

Money for jam in the mental health business.

You’d want your head examined not to be in it.

Surely the gullible public must have realised that the ‘stigma of mental health’ which the majority of these clowns peddle is so in your face now that there cannot be a stigma anymore*

*that said trying to get life assurance for a mortgage with mental health issues in your history is a cunt compared to ‘physical’ diseases. But you don’t see Gizzy focussing there.

1 Like

That’s interesting . When they ask are you a smoker for same purposes you can answer no if you used to be a smoker but haven’t in a year or something. You don’t disclose that you might have smoked in past. Is same flexibility with mental health issues?

Ah yeah, there used to be two of me, which would have been handy to pay back the mortgage quicker, but I haven’t seen the other me in a year.

4 Likes

You must have covered some amount of ground in midfield.,

2 Likes

They say there is a time limit but it’s five years or something.

1 Like

Ah lovely :joy: