Niall Quinn

:smile::smile:

Not often a lad making his communion would have a mate getting married

7 Likes

Locke : “you get two goes for that”

1 Like

I hope this was in the early 90s. 10 quid :rage:

I got my photo taken with Quinn when City played Galway around 95 or 96 at the hotel they were staying at. I went up to get lemonade and taytos at the bar and Quinn gave me a tenner

7 Likes

I met him at a charity do once, he was surprisingly down to earth and very funny. He gave everyone in the place a tenner.

8 Likes

He owes me a tenner.

7 Likes

No wonder with all the 10ers he gave out

1 Like

I saw Quinn when he played for Man City in a friendly against cork city in musgrave park way back in the early nineties, he was a huge man for a footballer.
Nb :he did not give me a tenner

2 Likes

Quinn rode all round him in Sunderland, not saying anything but fair play to him but he’s not the dutiful husband portrayed

I gave Quinn a tenner once

My father taught Niall Quinn in secondary school.

7 Likes

I presume the ride came later in the night but saw him snogging a Sky employee in the Royal Oak pub in Bishops Cleeve one night after the Cheltenham races.

Poor Nicky English didn’t know where to look

gossiping jean harlow GIF by FilmStruck

The gossipy aul wans out in force today

4 Likes

Tis unrale. Like the same lads going on about all the wimin Bono is meant to have rode yet none have ever come out and said nowt

1 Like

Stevie Nicol gave him an elbow into the face on his debut for the Arsenal.

One of the girls will be along now in a minute to tell us Quinn was having an affair with Nicol’s missus.

1 Like

Ok stop with the PMs lads.

It was some bird who worked behind the scenes at Sky.

Anna Nicol was her name

6 Likes

Something similar happened over a woman in a Shamrock Rovers v Sligo Rovers game a couple of years ago.

I had Quinn down as a real alright sort and a devoted family man before TFK changed my perception of him a bit. TFK is a great place for opening your eyes. Gillian is a stunner in fairness, the Sky Sports presenter mentioned here another time wouldn’t be patch on her.

If I had this information to hand at the time I’d have confronted him on the plane when we shared a flight to Boston

1 Like