Nóirín O'Sullivan - Former Garda Commissioner

Pretend mysoginists is probably a more accurate term.

5 Likes

That’s a complete contradiction.

No sow from what I could see.

Really?
Thats great.
Thanks.

Your lack of debate on the point is acknowledged.

Thanks.

There is none to be had. You are just making random shit up.

2 Likes

Em, how could I be “making stuff up” when I merely pointed out the contradiction in your post and your subsequent lack of debate about that contradiction in the next post? :grin:

1 Like

There is none you nonce

:grin:

People involved in training underage camogie teams generally aren’t in a strong position as regards accusing other people of being a nonce, mate.

There’s another contradiction from you.

1 Like

Oooooft.

What’s this about? What did the daughters friend do?

Denied the Holocaust.

1 Like

Aren’t you the misogynist here though really. You don’t believe women don’t have what it takes to be Machiavellian

3 Likes

I’d say she’s a tiger in the sack,

Dunno. Youd want to roll her in flour first though.

Really? Thats a bizarre logic.

Would you say that to Duirmuid O’Sullivan for instance?

You have obviously realised there is no contradiction as you don’t seem to want to point it out.

She used sarcasm

He hasn’t told us yet

I clearly don’t believe that, it’s a done deal.
My initial comment was a bit tongue in cheek obviously, the clamour to associate yourselves with a comment that equates to ‘most women are cunts’ is what I would expect. It appears that many of the lads posting here have negative relations with women and that’s a pity.
Personally I think most women are great, I know plenty. :slight_smile:

I don’t know who Duirmuid O’Sullivan is. I’m not sure what somebody Ive never heard of has to do with the conversation.

Are you denying that underage camogie coaches have had sexual relations with their players?

Oh yeah, on the contradiction.

I quoted it.

That’s pointing it out.