Nóirín O'Sullivan - Former Garda Commissioner

No you actually have to prove it.

Here is a contradiction for you.

On one page you are a screaming mary over the use of the word faggot. In another you are suggesting i’m a paedophile, and a nonce???:joy::joy::joy:

Bizarre you don’t know Sullivan. Camogie Coach and former All Ireland winner. Is he a paedo and nonce as well?

Pretty sure a few lads here coach the girls as well.

Of course thats not withstanding the fact that i haven’t coached an underage camogie team.

1 Like

In fairness @caoimhaoin you’re the one who started calling people nonces

Em, no I didn’t, mate.

You did suggest I was a paedophile, however. I don’t particularly give a damn as you’re obviously a simpleton, but it is nice to point out yet another contradiction. It’s been a big day for you on that score.

I’ve no idea who Duirmuid O’Sullivan is. Can you elaborate a bit more about this person?

What has that got to do with Sids contrductions, hypocriosy and double standards?

Where did i say you were a paedo?

Exactly now and stop skirting

You tell me, you’re the one who called him a nonce

That was previous to his hypocriosy though.

I called him a nonse for his non sensical comments

3 Likes

Sorry, mate, you called me a “nonce”.

Which is generally considered to be the same thing. Are you aware of what the word “nonce” means?

Now, where did I call you a paedo? :relaxed:

:smile:

9 Likes

Fucking hell, that’s priceless :smile:

My word. :laughing:

:grinning:

I must apologise. I did not see nonse as a paedi slang word. Upon a search i realised it is generally used that way. Mind you i never really got that impression previous despite having lived in Oz.
So i was not calling you a paedo (even if i did).

So lets start again

You are making no sense you thick cunt.

9 Likes

:smirk:

Is that a backtrack?

Aw, mercy. This is great. :grin:

1 Like

In fairness it takes a big man to apologise.

15 Likes

Correct. Plenty more could take a leaf out of his book.

3 Likes

+1, @backinatracksuit, now’s your chance

@Sidney

Can you please clarify if you slur towards people involved in training underage camogie teams was paedophilic or nonsensical based?

3 Likes