Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

I hate the two of them

And as the American president, he would be absolutely correct.

not mine

Where do you want him to bomb?

It’s not about bombing, it’s about preventing new terrorists from entering the country and its about deporting existing terrorists that are currently in the country.

1 Like

Then why did you say he would be absolutely correct to bomb bomb bomb as Joe so eloquently put it?

As American president, he would.

America does need to remove the Muslim IS terrorists living in the US. You need to do some analysis on the numbers of IS militants arrested and charged in the US.

Was this lad previously arrested or charged for Isis activity?

that information is available, you need to look it up.

I’ll take that as a no so

Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014. The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation on Mateen but subsequently closed the case when it produced nothing that appeared to warrant further investigation.

“He’s a known quantity,” the source said. “He’s been on the radar before.”

The gunman is said by the source to have been born in New York and to have been married for a time to a woman from New Jersey. His father, Seddique Mateen, appears to reside in Florida, but is sai

:frowning:

NOT YOU @the_man_himself SORRY THAT FOOL @ProjectX

Angry little Joe is back deleting posts :joy::joy::joy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPc0kOZZWBI

Trump and Rumsfeld … what a dynamic duo they would have been!

Looks that way now anyway…when you ignore the grammatical error.

Probably won’t impact the result of the election. Nothing Trump has said would even come close to the actions of the impeached Bill Clinton.

Hillary cosigned both wars in Afghanistan and Iraq…but that is a fairly damning video pal

The election will be much more about whether Americans want a president who admires the policies of Angela Merkel.

Regarding the tape and any potential electoral damage, let’s remember who the Clintons are and their history.

1 Like