Nothing Great about Britain

It was the state of Britain back in 2018 alright.

To be fair, it probably has got worse since then.

Interesting to note Feargal referring to Britain as “our nation”.

A good heart… coat on !

2 Likes
1 Like

It has got worse. There was worse today but I can’t be bothered posting it.

Lolz. It’s about a pair of shoes. I don’t care, get 'em off.

Where does he live?

2 Likes

Thats nuts

15 Likes

It will be. The nuts population will explode without a natural predator. There’ll be trees everywhere.

The Cobra has spoken

1 Like

The only reason Froch doesn’t like him is cos Lineker played in front of a sold out Wembley more times than he did !!

7 Likes

Very nice with turnips I believe.

Grey or Red?

fnd-friday

6 Likes

Oh the red of course. Greys are so common.

Gary Lineker has said he will “speak up for those who have no voice” as he defended his comments comparing the Government’s crackdown on illegal immigration to Nazi Germany.

The Match of the Day host called the new Illegal Migration Bill an “immeasurably cruel policy directed at the most vulnerable people, in language that is not dissimilar to that used by Germany in the 30s”.

The plans, unveiled by Suella Braverman, the Home Secretary, on Tuesday, effectively ban those arriving via an illegal route from claiming asylum in the UK.

Anyone caught attempting to enter the country illegally will also be barred from returning or from claiming British citizenship in the future.

Mr Lineker’s remarks were widely condemned by critics, who said they were inappropriate for a BBC employee.

However, Mr Lineker wrote on Twitter on Wednesday: “I have never known such love and support in my life than I’m getting this morning (England World Cup goals aside, possibly).

“I want to thank each and every one of you. It means a lot.

“I’ll continue to try and speak up for those poor souls that have no voice. Cheers all.”

3 Likes

Hopkiss turns out to have been real.

Lineker seems an alright sort. He has no particular reason to raise his head above the parapet although any reference to Nazi Germany always carries a risk of being misconstrued as downplaying the atrocities/genocide

1 Like

Is any country anywhere allowed to limit immigration or is it straight to the nazi germany comparison?

That’s the way its gone, I suppose.