Nothing Great about Britain

Gary Linekar earns 1.5 million quid a year and the equivalent since 1999 when he took over MOTD, hardly making a huge sacrifice

1 Like

Doesnā€™t Mike Graham believe you can grow concrete? A champion of the right wing there

2 Likes

Sure @Batigol has been flat out for the last year.

The far right loons can sure pick ā€˜em

My thoughts are Gary lineker is a bit of a pain.

If it was a guy in the tea room in the bbc who made this stand would lineker, Ian right and co have stood by him and left their jobs?

They would in their eye. Itā€™s easy to do what they are doing when youā€™ve security in numbers.

3 Likes

As was said to me when I made the same argument about what Ray Dā€™Arcy is on for RTƉ, a middling Championship player in the English League earns more than that.

Iā€™d say youā€™re nearly on that yourself sure :man_shrugging:

Linekar is the lad at work who everyone thinks is a pain in the hole

1 Like

How much a year was he making off walkers crisps? I remember there used to be about five of them in a bag

1 Like

Still a very low number but agreed with your general point that itā€™s a drop in the ocean and we should be equipping ourselves to do more.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure most would agree once theyā€™re genuine.

Iā€™d take two months off over summer any day of the week.

Syed is a ping pong player who thinks heā€™s some kind of athlete, and heā€™s an opinionated cunt.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the problem here?

Exclusive
My people in shepards Bush are telling me Auntie has capitulated. Gary will be back where he belongs next week

1 Like

Hard to disagree with that. Not many people get away with calling their bosses Nazis.