Nothing Great about Britain

The fellas giving out about Micah Richards. You’re just turning into bitter auld lads at this stage. The fact is the premier league, and the analysis and banter should be on nickelodeon/children’s tv. It’s aimed at youngsters who watch those edgy teen movies etc. Richards appeals to youngsters. I still can’t understand why adults tune into professional football. Then you have those complete eejits Tubes and Fenners etc aimed at the kids who are up with their cereal in front of the telly every weekend.

I think there’s only one.

Exactly. Inane Nickelodeon level “banter”. Not a patch on Cyril.

I’d say kids don’t watch Soccer AM. It’s lads who never really grew up.

Micah Richards seems like a lovely chap but he doesn’t have the necessary status from his playing days to assume the role of “Manchester City Man” with authority.

It would be like if David Thompson was “Liverpool Man” or David May was “Manchester United Man”.

Vincent Kompany, the only man with enough authority to play “Manchester City Man” on television, is off doing other things.

1 Like

Cyril?

we all know the real reason, his skin colour is the problem for paddy footix

1 Like

Lawro’s weekend predictions used to be laughably bad. If they had come to pass, the top 4 would all be finishing on 110 points or more.

Linekers new profile pic, magnificent

That’s a very nice and very resonant picture that Gary has put up but unfortunately it’ll do fuck all in the face of a Tory cabal blowing up the BBC from the inside and a vicious right wing media which is relentlessly corrupting and destroying public debate in general through a sheer tsunami, actually fuck that, a whole ocean of bullshit.

Man of the Year

A good lad. He’ll bring about real change.

Football is life

Lineker should put a SLAPPS lawsuit on this thug for the laugh. He’d win too.

1 Like

He’s fantastic on the Guardian Football Weekly podcast. Only good thing to ever come out of the guardian mind

He looks like Michael Carrick is after destroying a burger van.

1 Like

Jonathan Wilson says you can eat his arse.

Note the quarter zip. Go to wardrobe of the loud mouthed cretin.

1 Like

Are you not a fan of the 1/4 zip top yourself?

I have an Aran one. I don’t often wear it since I got my Leeds United tracksuit
I actually have a hape of jumpers as my ma bought me one every Christmas and birthday for about ten years.