Nothing says Cork like

My son’s minor team most play GAA soccer and lots play hurling aswell

1 Like

Definitely

Willie Walshe chairman is a gent

Say you’re not far off with the numbers, chockers ref underage pre covid-19,ang v strong ladies underage

1 Like

I’m tipping down to the auld hurling tomorrow any recommendations from the Carkies as to where a gormless Tipp cunt might park?

Paul Street cark Park. First 2 hours free. About 25 min Walk to PUC.

1 Like

You’re a scholar and a gentleman.

1 Like

Easy spot to nip onto the Limerick road and avoid trying to go east with the traffic

1 Like

Also heaps of parking at the train station and you are at right side of river for home. Paul St decent option alright

You’d need a touch of the Rob Hheffernans to walk it in 25 mins though!!

1 Like

I’d always park at the train station, but it’s quite a walk if you are a lazy cunt. You’d skip a lot of the traffic that way as well.

You can also park on the river side of the train station which makes it v easy get out after

That walk on a summers day after getting bate.

2 Likes

I’d say you’d nearly get parked up at the field with the limited attendance

I remember parking out by Washington Street one year as we used to often nip back by Blarney. Myself and the auld lad went to see us get hammered by Cork in 2010. If I can recall rightly, it pissed rain the whole walk back. My father always loved walking out from the city to the Pairc.

4 Likes

I got parking on Beaumont Road, just around the corner from The Temple Inn, the day of the Munster Final. 10 minute walk to PUC.

Park the other side. Even on big days you’d always get parking. By the silver key cunts place

Get down early and park by the Silver Quay or a surrounding estate .

1 Like

Breeze in 20 mins before thrown in and park in Silverdale Park the estate opposite The Silver Key. 10 mins walk downhill.

2 Likes

You’ve an uphill walk then after it though

1 Like