Nothing says Cork like

Itā€™s not your place or business. Let the childā€™s parents parent him your self obsessed flute

Ah would you stop harry. Its more his place than yours. Itā€™s more a bit of fun than anything else.

3 Likes

Canā€™t see poor carry Harrys comments as heā€™s on ignore - blissšŸ˜‚
Anyways even for the bewildered, confused or just silly ppl like him
Sincerely wish all a decent new year coming
And less of worrying over trivial stuff
Concentrate on family and mental being,
Pass on an ol hug to Hari kari for me bud,thanks.

Lifeā€™s too short

4 Likes

Oooft!!

1 Like

Did you live in Derry or are you originally a Derry man who now sees themselves as a Cork man?

1 Like

Jesus @Mac itā€™s all in the files for ffffsake

4 Likes

Have you been asleep for the last few years

2 Likes

Iā€™ve it arranged with @anon67715551 that if I ever croak it before him heā€™ll tip a wheelbarrow of N Leitrim daubh in on top of me.

3 Likes

It interfering based on Stone Age ideologies.

The Child is Irish

Pure Mac

1 Like

Cork city born bred and buttered

Spent over 20 up there full time
Havenā€™t been up in a longggg time
Cork first and always ,
Knew a Kerry woman from Glenbeigh living near me in Creggan who never got home again,but never not one iota did she lose her beautiful accent or gentle Kerry ways,
despite near 60 years at the time above,and rearing a huge family,3 of which did time in the kesh,
No bitterness or regrets from her, always a kerryman as they say in tbe kingdom be u M/F

1 Like

Huh donā€™t mention files FFS

1 Like

No offence to the lad but I find it hard to decipher his musings and generally move on quickly from his posts. I know heā€™s a mad Corkman who posted a topless picture of himself a few years back and he loves painting in the middle of the night. But I didnā€™t know the backstory.

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::+1:

Thats a belter! This board is full of fir na hoƬche. Iā€™m all in favour of nightime pastimes as luck would have it. @Thomas_Brady is too.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one for your obituary @Corksfinedtboy

1 Like

Right too

2 Likes

You need a pie and a batter burger

Iā€™ve a mad feeling Don was in prison with a mate of mine from Wexford, Daithi Kavanagh, in the H block.

1 Like