Nothing says Cork like

3 Likes

@Locke’s mane looking magnificent there

6 Likes

He’s gone full Cark

3 Likes

Sad to see the Farmgate in Midleton gone under. Always had a good meal there, and generally preferred it to the other options like Finins, O’Donovans and Sage. Hopefully they’ll relocate nearby, good restaurants are few enough in East Cork outside of the place in Glounthane I can’t remember the name of. Aherne’s in Youghal up for sale as well.

2 Likes

He’s on something
Or just escaped

Whatever she’s doing to that mans hair, she’s doing a fine job of it. Tis like a lions mane

I don’t wear glasses

The Elm Tree Glounthane?

1 Like

top class pub grub. East Cork has plenty good grub in it. Salinas is excellent middle easter food in Midleton. Ferrit and Lee is good. Midleton has some great restaurants in it. Bramley lodge, the golf club in east cork does magnificent food, same as Fota, the golf club there is better than the michelin star shite the restaurant throws out where you’d still be hungry

Wouldnt be a fan of Fota but like Bramley Lodge across the road. Family run operation. They used have the Gaelic Bar in Carrigtwohill but its closed a while now.

Bramley lodge is lovely, I don’t like the restaurant in Fota but the golf club is okay, next time you’re down this way hit up the food in East Cork golf club, a hidden treasure

2 Likes

Have driven past Bramley Lodge loads of times but never actually eaten there. Thought it was lunch only?

Fota had lovely food when we stayed there but I can’t remember if we ate in the restaurant.

Ferritt and Lee was very average the one time I went there. Didn’t realise there was a Middle Eastern place in Midleton.

Salinas above where the xtravision used be. It used to be a top notch thai place

Yer man that runs it is pure sound as well

1 Like

Ate there recently. Not bad at all and as you say sound out

1 Like

Any recommendations for pubs that would show NFL on Sunday? Is there any popular spots?

Good question. The Maradyke might have it on.

Actually not a bad idea. Racking my brain all evening. Any pub with sky would have it on but there might be some atmosphere there

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KillianM2/status/1731950283045941353?t=ILXDy2u-CTmP6O4gSTmK8g&s=19

2 Likes

Great accent, like.

Nothing says Cork like me sitting in my favourite japanes on mcurtain st ating myself to good health. Ive gone for the seafood kimchee stew, some edamame, a wakame salad and some sushi.

The edamame will go in a box for later probably…

4 Likes