Nothing says Cork like

Sakura?? Savage spot

Thats it. I hit that place every time Iā€™m here. I just love it.

1 Like

Just searched me and Sakura there. Seems 2015 is the first time i mentioned it on here! Even before @kyle moved to Cark.

And Iā€™ve still not atin there

1 Like

Iā€™m a massive fan as wellā€¦had some feed with the young fella there for his birthdayā€¦he had the sushi sweats

1 Like

ā€˜I wasnā€™t the fastest in County Corkā€™ ā€“ Irelandā€™s Chiedozie Ogbene officially the Premier Leagueā€™s quickest

2 Likes

I was heading back to lakewood today for a match and there was garda forensic tents up by the mahon exit, didnā€™t look good at all.

No, past by it too. Theyā€™re still there. I past around 12 noon :disappointed:

1 Like

Fairly common for a somewhat well dressed homeless man (bit of an oxymoron) to be at that exit. According to his signs he was evicted from his house once upon a time and had fallen on hard times. I hope its not that poor soul.

1 Like

2 friends paramedics
Not a eeek goes by in town when thereā€™s not at least one overdose death
But officially done arenā€™t put down as cause of death

I passed going opposite direction around 3 pm and they were still there and traffic more or less stopped and backed up all the way back as far as fly overā€¦a motorbike fatality I think that happened at 10am

1 Like

Traffic still backed up about 5

Was mad didnā€™t seem to be any guards directing people away from the backed up traffic. Town was also backed up as a result

I came back by the city from bishopstown it wasnā€™t so bad.

Itā€™s probably a repeat, thereā€™s a beautiful documentary here on TG4 about Eamonn Ryan, absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

The green party fella? Is he from cork?

What is this a picture of?

A queue for creoles and some Jehova banter

The queue for KCs

Youā€™re fucking taking the piss? Have they nobody with enough gumption to get a quicker takeaway?