Nothing says Cork like

Spot on Mush. You’d end up in Ballincollig if you weren’t careful

It’s Sundays Well all the way to Thomas Davis bridge. Lee Rd starts at the bridge.

Left over the bridge, stay in the left lane, turn right at the T junction at the Sacred Heart church but stay in the left lane after the turn. Continue onto Victoria cross and, if she’s in the left lane, she will have to go up the Wilton Rd.

Stay in the left lane through Dennehys Cross and then 3rd exit at the Wilton Rd roundabout. Get into the right lane and it’s a couple hundred metres to CUH.

1 Like

Alexa couldn’t have put it better

1 Like

Now one way only on leotrim St so you can’t drive from the brewery past sin e onto mccurtain st anymore

1 Like

I did it and I wasn’t the only one. Supposed to be bus only, I was behind three other cars who ventured up, fuck em

I’ll take the L on that

I was in Cork last weekend, drove up Wellington Road to St Luke’s and didn’t notice a difference

Funnily I was in your favourite japanese Restaurant and saw out the window that a delivery truck was faced the wrong way up McCurtain street but assumed he was turning or something, when I walked on the street I obviously wasn’t paying attention

1 Like

Sound but she left for home an hour ago.

You see she’s not a local. Church and road names would mean nothing to her.

She’d have a good working knowledge of pubs alright.

The Crows Nest was a grand ould spot @Corksfinedtboy?

1 Like

Your missus ‘works’ various pubs?

I’ll have to direct you to the ‘office jargon’ thread.

Pubs would have always been great direction pointers back in the day.

Ye young lads with SatNav on yer Berlingos wouldn’t understand.

Wouldn’t the County hall be the ultimate marker in Cork? Was the tallest building in Ireland for many years

She’s knows how to get to the Crows Nest from Limerick? If she’s in the left lane as she approaches it she’ll be grand.

It won’t be a pub but a student apartment complex called the Crows Nest.

1 Like

The drink driving ban put a stop to all that.

Ah, it was all the rural pubs closing really.
I think The Crow’s Nest burned down.
It lay idle for many years with a big hole in the roof.

1 Like

Bud done the mural
Next day it burnt down

Insurance job
100 pc

Only saw this now boy it I’d have answered immediately ref directions etc sorry

Student apartments block next door

Naw again. When we outsiders visit Cork City we skirt around the outskirts. The city centre with the two rivers is way to confusing.

1 Like

It’s right there behind the Crows Nest, you must have spotted it

I’ve never had reason to go out that way.