Useless cagers and annoying habits

:roll_eyes:

Telpis

Did the two of ye go in and get the messages after?

2 Likes

Mouse drove the trolley straight at Shushy in the female hygiene products aisle and Shushy had to jump for his life.

1 Like

He was coming out as i was going in from a different door. He was only doing a quick message after all his gowl acting.

You should have shouldered the cunt into the latte machine insode the door. Lay down a marker for 2024

Cagers be cagingā€¦

1 Like

If I was stopped I was going to say itā€™s an EV as a defence.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/adamtranter/status/1797633201101545724?t=M5EYs0hzHu3i8qxvAxmoew&s=19

Problem: Cars driving too fast in estate and could knock down a child
Solution: stop children playing

2 Likes

Shower of cunts. Maybe the children can egg their houses with all their spare time now.

Maybe take up drugs while they are at it

1 Like

Children not allowed play :joy:

What the absolute fuck is the world coming to.

3 Likes

The more I see the more I realise Wall-E was a glimpse into our inevitable future

1 Like

How do they enforce that?

1 Like

Shoot the offenders.

Jesus do fellas who transport horses sign some sort of commitment to never ever pull in, or even keep in, no matter what the circumstances? I was driving from Cashel to Tipp Town (like driving from the July 1945 version of Hiroshima to the September 1945 version of it) and there was fella holding up 30 cars. Plenty spots to pull in and even when the road was wide, he kept out to make it as awkward as possible.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s the horsey crowd for ya

5 Likes

Heā€™ll still be wanting your hard earned tax money.

1 Like

Iā€™d make a point of overtaking him and then slowing him right down, safely, so as he shares some of the yang.

Unfortunately Iā€™m no longer still behind him

2 Likes

Iā€™ve brought you to the water, horse. Itā€™s up to you from here.

1 Like

Was he doing 80km/h?