Nothing says Cork like

They’ve done a great job with McCurtin street to be fair . There’s a good buzz about the place. The rest of city centre is gone ta fcuk

2 Likes

Eat something healthy even3

Bar the new hotel

McCurtin St is the in place to be, especially for those of us coming to terms with being middle aged.

1 Like

7 Likes

It took you 9 years to come to terms with it?

True. I’ll be out the other side before I know it. #manopause

English actor Arthur Lowe used to drink in the Quinn Ryan.
There wasnt a window in the place which obviously wouldn’t have helped with the smell of piss. When smoking ban kicked in then that was all she wrote for the Quinn Ryan.

God Bless the station in disbury is so hatefully trendy now that you can’t get in the door, but before it was taken over and straightened out, the smell off the jacks was quite something. You could always get a seat round the back because of it. Oh my though, I asked herself to meet me there wan evening and she said under no circumstances, and that “it smelled of piss from across the road”. So much so, in fact, that she used cross the road to pass by.
Now it’s full of w@nkers, scumbags who think they’re jack grealish, and students dressed as golfers. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Pizza , Franciscan well is savage, nice ppl

2 Likes

Jackie Lennox’s closed Mon-Wed :roll_eyes:. Dinos in Turners Cross rammed, KCs past the atm, in Dinos in Douglas now. Feckin starvin

1 Like

You’d wonder does anyone in Cork know how to cook a meal at home.

16 Likes

Paul Brennan started the coffee culture in Ireland

The Allens?

4 Likes

The deviant’s

Tell ya
Judging by the amount of fast food joints in. Carrigaline
And the state of obese wans waddling all over the shop
Id say no one cooks anymore
There’s walrus’s move more gracefully on land

3 Likes

Elm Tree, 100%. The Water’s Edge and Gilberts in Cobh were decent but I was there 5 years ago now.

1 Like

Elm tree used be mega

1 Like

By god thats some wueue, must be half a kilometre lomg