November International Series

Tour a lou, tour a laki,
Thereā€™s no one as Irish as Bundee Aki

1 Like

You can Google it. I donā€™t know

Unclear what became of it really. Three players were charged it appears including Coulson. Terms of the charge were that couldnt leave France whilst case ongoing. Coulson has been with connacht (move agreed prior to this happening) since pre season and did I believe get married over course of the summer.

Farrel was interviewed by police as he was one of a group of six players who were out that night and returned to the hotel in company of some women. He was not charged and was not a witness to whatever went on.

It appears to have disappeared

Hate cases like that.

Like are the lads total scumbags and ahe got paid off or was she having everyone for a laugh and getting paid off

Who knows. Zero sympathy for the players tbh. They are well aware of the potential issues that can arise in a situation like this regardless of whether everyone was consenting at the time.

Oh so there was sexual contact?

I assume so yes.

Who is this fella abitaki thatā€™s getting a call up?

Ya it makes a farce of the zebo thing.

Think he is one of the Akis from Maams Cross. Think his auld lad used to sell gates at the mart there every Tuesday.

1 Like

@Sidney
@GeoffreyBoycott
could you please post the squad using the correct naming conventions please, i cant make head nor tail of what was cut and pasted earlier
thank you.

Leave it with me mate. Under a bit of pressure at the moment but Iā€™ll have it posted up for you within the next 24 hours if Sidney doesnā€™t sort you out first.

Who is abitaki, mate?

Clubs be screwed all year and then this crap comes around. Hopefully it is the last year of it.

With an attitude like that you could well get the Everton managerā€™s job.

Early results

England 21 Argentina 8
Scotland 44 Samoa 38
Italy 19 Fiji 10

Wtf is story with Irelandā€™s fucking Jersey?

These jersies are very similiar

Thatā€™s brilliant from Bunde Aki.

The change jersey is closer to SA than our shade of green .