November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

They always have

Ireland 10 - 29 NZ

Lads haven’t been watching this NZ side all summer.

1 Like

They get the job done, there’s no equivalent in World sport, I’d love for Ireland to win and I’ve no doubt they’ve a chance but you couldn’t expect it

Devin Toner is Ireland’s greatest ever second row

When did they start playing for Ireland?

https://youtu.be/DdI0g3rENcQ

6 Likes

They fell in against England. England played for 15 minutes and they still should have won it. That’s a very average england side too. The boks destroyed them in Wellington. Ringrose will run riot today and announce himself as the best 13 on the planet. If we’d conor and henshaw I genuinely reckon we’d win 10 plus today. The all blacks are battered after a very long season and this is it for them pretty much. They’ll want to get in and get out. The Irish have been training for this for three weeks now. Schidmt is a genius and can pick apart any teams. The abs are good but you just don’t replace generational players like mccaw, nonu, Carter and smith and not lose so much. They are a 10 point lesser side from the 2013-15 vintage.

That’s very good, reminds me of those shows I have to go to with the kids performing
But Maoris have always played on NZ teams to the best of my knowledge

the kangaroos
the usa mens basketball team
the usa womens basketball team
the Samsung diamonds

etc etc etc etc

1 Like

Can’t wait

have a good day

ashamed to say I forgot about the Samsung Diamonds.

1 Like

Ireland 17 - 29 NZ

Calling him a streak off piss would be insulting piss

3 Likes

Ireland expects.

How is the RWC play off going ?

How the fuck would anyone on here know? There isnt a genuine rubby man on the forum.

I’ve played international rugby.

2 Likes

@anon26343222 Scored one of the greatest trys ever scored in Thomond park.

1 Like