November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Gatty

Well done Little Einstein

Probably right :smile:

New Zealand will win this by 10 to 20 points.

1 Like

At least.

CHARGE on the -6 so :crazy_face:

Put your life savings on it.

I don’t like saying it, but if Ireland don’t win this in style, then I’m afraid Schmidt has to go.

1 Like

We have a great chance today. England were robbed against them and England are shite. We’d beat them handy at lansdowne

The days of Ireland fearing New Zealand are gone. It’s a question of how much.

The only question here is whether we will use the scrambled D, or the other one.

Dog leg

Excellent

Tbh if Zebo was there we’d put 50 on them

1 Like

Can’t see it tbh. Granted, England are shite offensively but are hard to play against. I’d expect the Ireland XV to set up similarly to them today.

Everything will be through the middle. Earls & Stockdale hardly received a pass last Saturday and they could be equally starved today. Aki, Addison and Lamour were very shaky in defence. Kearney should solidify this at fullback, I’m not as convinced that Ringrose will in the centre.

Best misses with too many of his lineout throws, which could be costly as this is an area where Ireland could make hay close to goal. The other advantage area is the scrum which has been excellent. Furlong is as good a tight-head currently playing the game.

Still, NZ 26-13 IRL

1 Like

Ireland will win this game and they’ll win it comfortably enough in the end. 5/2 is An absolutely mental price. That NZ pack is carrying or two and we’re fully loaded. Toner being back is crucial. Van deer fler will shut out the overrated savea and squire isn’t related to the player of caliber pom. Bb maybe the best player on the planet but as a backfoot number ten he’s extremely average. Sexton will destroy McKenzie at 15 which is a bizaree selection call by the ABs. The boks should have beaten them twice and even in games against oz and the argies they have dropped off massively from the Carter/McCaw era.

1 Like

The drop off from nonu/smith to crotty/goodhue is huge too.

Healy, best, Kearney and your man toner, win comfortably? They wouldn’t start those clowns in old crescent.

1 Like

Toner is a brilliant a second row. Our lineout fell apart last week without him and the restarts too.

When did Maoris start playing with the All Blacks?