November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Dry your eyes Parkinson[quote=“Lazarus, post:3305, topic:9856, full:true”]

[/quote]

1 Like

Meself and Bobby are watching the England match here.

1 Like

That would look like one of Ross O’Carroll-Kelly’s infamous “my first lagers”, if it contained lager instead of Guinness.

Lovely view of the rafters there mate. Enjoy it

1 Like

Easterby still forwards coach, Paul just lineout I think? Define improvement but easterby needs to be given his dues too

Welll worth the money. Only complaint was the line for the jack

Myself and the goys had a great time. I’ll never be one of the guys being a decanted of a limerick ccncil estate

Credit were its due Lowe was brilliant today

James O Connor and Kurtley Beale starting for Australia here. It’ll be a big night in by south west London.

Rabbit O’Connor.

Fair enough, POC has brought an edge to things though I’d just have thought. I suppose Ireland always have plenty of ball and it might be how they’re using it today but there’s definitely stuff with Munster errors wise that wasn’t happening when POC was there, I’d hope he is bringing that demanding nature. His club career in coaching has been underwhelming though.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, he wasnt brilliant. Did some good things and came up with a huge play but still stupid errors made. Good game but hardly brilliant

2 Likes

Some typical Munster bias here

1 Like

Tadhg Beirne one of the best in the game at robbing ball. He’s exceptional.

He has to start ahead of Henderson for me.

1 Like

Fuck Schmidt

He needlessly jumped and dropped an uncontested ball in dangerous area that Keenan cleaned up for him. Errors like that detract from saying he was brilliant for mine.

To show not provincial.bias, I thought ringrose was.outstanding today, he’s a fantastic player.

1 Like

Henderson is too big and heavy. Gatland reckoned him a line out liability I think. Great for Ulster but his mobility is a huge issue.

Herrings temperament is a big problem as well, like Best but without the talent.

I thought Ringrose turned inside too often when the try was on outside him. But otherwise excellent as you say.

Will I go full roaster in Dublin tonight?

2 Likes

Ringrose was MOTM for me. He’s reading defence today was outstanding

2 Likes