November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Delighted for the forums real rugby men @gilgamboa @Heyyoubehindthebushes and @Thomas_Brady

New Zealand will be regretting going on the lash for the week you’d think

1 Like

Bag and a half of sand, well done pal. That cash out is a fucking scourge

That was a smashing win and a smashing Test Match. Superb Saturday afternoon entertainment.

There has been some great rugby played this year, precisely none of it played in the Lions test series.

I would like to read a Neil Francis-penned column in tomorrow’s Sunday Independent on the proviso that he inserts 10 wokeisms.

4 Likes

Under “take your points” on my gravestone will be “never cash out!!”

6 Likes

That was a very comprehensive victory for Ireland. The margin of victory was very flattering to New Zealand. Completely outplayed.

11 Likes

Ireland, Ireland, together standing tall, shoulder to shoulder we’ll answer Irelands call.

Would bring a tear to your eye

Brilliant backs, major problems in the pack, they got their scores from nothing

You would hope that the three penalty kicks Joey Carbery landed, especially that one from the half way line, will now provide him with a much needed confidence boost.

It’s still hard to see Sexton making the next World Cup.

Where are the major problems in the pack?

They can’t get the ball

Allez les verts
Allez les verts

1 Like

Which players are the weaknesses?

Backrow I’d have thought, totally outplayed today

Nothing better than going to Dublin to see a team in Green win. Habits

1 Like

That Sam Whitelock fella trying to ref the match and decide whether Joey Carbery could take the penalty in front of the posts.

Credit to the IRFU for keeping these matches free to air on the national broadcaster, where they should be.

The combined audience for England, Scotland and Wales’ home internationals this November must be a few men and their assorted pets.

4 Likes

England putting it on Australia now, backed from 1/3 into 1/4, they’re possibly building for World Cup but that wasn’t a great tournament down there this summer

2 weeks out of 3 in HQ to see my team won in the aviva hon the cookies

For the forum

17 Likes

A great win for open progressive Ireland, super to see how happy the New Irish were with that W.

1 Like