November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

I see we’ve been crowned World Cup champions after beating a team that were on the beer for the week in Dublin

The Rugby media are an insufferable showe

3 Likes

35 year old Sean Cronin? Who is about third choice for Leinster?

Forum favs Wales haven’t beaten them in 70 years even during the Golden Years of Gatty beloved of the contrarian TFK poster

2 Likes

Yerra, I’m grasping there but 8ve never fancied Herring under any sort of pressure, I’ve e seen him fold up against Connacht.

1 Like

Dan Sheehan will have displaced Herring by the time the World Cup comes around. He’s a fine prospect,

1 Like

Gats delivered when it mattered in World Cup quarter finals.

Winter friendlies against disinterested southern hemisphere teams was never his thing.

The All Blacks on an end of season jolly

The klaxon has sounded

1 Like

Games to be fulfilled and nothing else.

It was like when Longford won the O’Byrne Cup a few years back, beating Dublin.

Huge prospect, Blue chipper

Just catching up with this now.

Didn’t see a minute of it due to watching a club hurling game earlier and having to milk the cows in time to see the Dublin Hurling final then but absolutely delighted for the guys but especially Coach Faz.

There were idiots trying to run him out of the country a few months ago but he’s fairly sent them home with tea in their mugs now.

Seems a great guy. You’d see him out and about in Sandymount a good bit. Great man to drink pints. His wife is also stunning.

6 Likes

Woolie is absolutely seething on Twitter :joy:

1 Like

Ireland, Ireland, Ireland

Give paddy your money fair play

It’s actually disgraceful the orgasms some tools are having over an auld challenge match.Those New Zealanders were sinking pints of Guinness last Thursday evening in the storehouse,are at the tail end of a 3 month tour and here’s our cabbages doing laps of honour at the Aviva​:joy::joy::joy::joy:
And don’t even get me started on those fuckn creatures of women that bate themselves into rugby jerseys 3 sizes too small for them.The fuckn hack of those yokes would bring a tear to a glass eye.The cunts are more prevalent than the virus.Cant even go into a boozer without encountering one of those obnoxious loudmouthed Orcs holding court.

I’d fuckn harpoon the lot of them if I could get away with it.

Lord Jayus lads will ye ever cop the fuck on!!

6 Likes

A great day in Lansdowne Road. Brought my 7 year old to his first test match. He was mightily impressed by it all but can’t fully get his head around what all the fuss about beating the Men in Black is about.

29 Likes

He won’t be long about learning.

1 Like

Are you staying in Dublin tonight kid?

I hope the constant standing up and down to let lads to the bar and toilet didn’t spoil the occasion for him.