November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

A match against Argentina next week to bring everyone back down to earth.

Great memories. Fanstaic to hear. Hopefully you can remiss for years to come

POM has done a great job in celebrating a penalty win to become an interet meme/gif for twitter to justify his place on the squad

4 Likes

A great day bud.

The wagons are well and truly circled.

2 Likes

Easy to spot the lads who saw a rugby hunk waltz off with the woman they never had the confidence to approach.

3 Likes

Great day for all. Hup team of us.

1 Like

Women fall over them November is rubby player season. August is inter Country hurling. Jersey pulling galore

I’ve been in Dublin for the past week.

3 Likes

Has Ewan offered his 2 cents yet?

I’d say you wouldn’t know how to put on a set of clusters

“Moan, moan, moan, whinge, whinge, whinge, I hate everything and myself.”

2 Likes

They’re in the Halpenny place compared to the Wexford bandwagon when it occasionally starts rolling

2 Likes

This feels the beginning while 2018 felt like the end. It was a peak. We actually battered New Zealand tonight.

4 Likes

Totally agree a new team on an upward trajectory

1 Like

Hard agree. What was impressive about Ireland is how they won , not that they won

Ya we dominant and dealt with the sucker punches incredibly well.

In 2018 we put in a performance where almost everything was perfect.

1 Like

Keenan Doris Conan Lowe JGP Porter to LH and the old heads coming in to finish to me that game was on a par with the second Lions test in 2009 it was compelling viewing

They should have won by 20 points. All joking aside.

Not take away from ireland but that was as poor as I’ve seen NZ in a while.

I don’t watch a lot of Rugby but Lowe and Gibson Park need to be playing new Zealand every week because I’ve never seen either play anywhere near that level.

That tackle when Lowe came way in off the wing was clutch. Game over if he missed

4 Likes