November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

All Blacks to win the World Cup 2023

The french full back is lethal quick.
Best 9 and 10 in world rugby too.

France in a great spot for a home World Cup in a couple years time. Blooded a pile of talented young players over the past few years and most of them will either be in their prime or approaching their prime during that World Cup.

1 Like

They had a serious u20 wc winning side a few years ago, like Serbia in the soccer eventually these kids come good once you allow them a few defeats bedding in for a few years .

Bamba Woki gros ntmack all came off that team. Few more in fringes from it Carbonell another unbelivable 10 and Jonathan Joseph, Vincent as well who played in 6n

Was the first time they had won the u20 wc… Think they won it again following season

If you watch ntmack, players are coached from day 1 to draw and pass… The french pass earier and move into space for a second touch. Small thing but means they are rarely out of the game

1 Like

That game was like the French of old Blanco Sella Charvet on a sunlit Parc des Princes day they are back big time

1 Like

Good spot. I noticed he was always behind second centre available in most attacks he started. He’s some bit of stuff, that second half counter attack he started was winning of the game at 27-25, some balls from inside his own try line .

One of, if not the best thing Iv ever seen in a rugby game

Not okly his break. But after the play broke down the hooker went in at scrum half and got the ball to him and he threw a brilliant pass into space to Woki I think to keep the play going

Yeah the big man didn’t know what to do with it but did win a crucial penalty. Was riveting stuff, I had nz comm on my stream and Wilson/Marshall were drooling over that whole attack.

1 Like

Who is this commentator on rte? Don’t like him

The Argies may take Boelli off the frees, he’s hopeless.

Poor lad.gone off.in tears. Should have been bawling after the kicks at goal

The Admiral Brown Trophy is on the line here. This is high stakes stuff.

1 Like

Argies are the most ill disciplined team in world rugby for a decade or more. Petulant, narky cunts

Is it just me or is Murray far slower than JGP last week ?

Casey already adding some pace

Who won?

He is unfortunately.

Still on but long over really

He was perfect for Schmidt’s game which was very effective up to 2019. I think rugby has moved on though and quicker 9s are the answer. Casey looks well suited for the new style

1 Like