November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Murray’s height probably makes him look a bit slower but Casey is most definitely pacier

Pass looks quicker too

Ah it does. Murray’s game is more suited to the Joe Schmidt era.

Murray hasn’t had much game time recently and it’s probably hard to adjust from how he’s been instructed to play for so long too, I wouldn’t write him off just yet.

The Argies need to work on their discipline a bit.

Murray was goosed from the neck surgery in 2018.

Bit of work to be done there alright

Lucky not to get another yellow there

Have they given up on Healy at tighthead already?

Carberry is a better kicker than Sexton

He is these days.

Had an unreal record just before he got the bad injury.

1 Like

More than one fella “latched” onto Healy there surely?

Ireland have unearthed some serious dynamic athletes especially up front recently. Lads like Kelleher, Sheehan, Baird, etc. And Porter and Doris who have been there a bit longer. And Coombes who hasn’t really got much of a run out yet for Ireland. Makes a big difference.

4 Likes

Just need to figure out how to fit them all in. Although I suppose with players being out injured so regularly those decisions get made for you.

Particularly over the course of a 6n/RWC.

I’d like to see Doris Beirne and Coombes in the starting team, if they can figure out how to accommodate that.

Ireland must be no.1 in the world now?

2 Likes

No 1 in all of our hearts

This doesn’t surprise me at all now. Women pundits in the studio and analysts on the sideline & co-commentating. So I suppose they should be allowed to play in the men’s game as well. I suppose we can’t call it men’s rugby anymore.

I’m just going to say it now, Ireland have to win the World Cup.

It’s between them and France.