November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Spoken like a true loser.

4 Likes

You are as good as your last test match

The WC is now the pinnacle of rubby. That’s a fact. You’re living in the 70s.

1 Like

I heard Dallaglio interview before where he rates 97 Lions win ahead of 2003.

2 Likes

A Lions Tour is the pinnacle of rugby

1 Like

The RWC will be forever tainted after France being cheated in 2011. I don’t take it serious

1 Like

That’s done as a concept 20 years now you absolute clown. It’s a money making junket for ex players and that’s about the size of it. The world has moved on.

[quote=“Thomas_Brady, post:3776, topic:9856, full:true”]. The world has moved on.
[/quote]

The world in the main doesn’t give a fuck about rugby

1 Like

Well that’s a given

All pro sport these days is that

Just enjoy the rugby over the next two years and let the World Cup take care of itself. You worked yourself into an awful state over the World Cup two years ago, completely losing the run of yourself even with the shrewdest and most insightful rugby contributor on the forum @gilgamboa urging caution to you.

I hope the nephew has got over the disappointment of the World Cup homecoming you were promising to take him to.

1 Like

That’s a big stretch.

We were the no 1 team in the world heading into the last WC. The hype was justified… We’re heading to that level again before bthe next WC. We have to deliver.

2 Likes

Like a lot of Johnny come lately bandwagon jumpers be couldn’t see the pitfalls. He was blinded by the media and Joe.ie talk

1 Like

A good Waterford Crystal for Ireland, no more, no less. Might make sense to have a dire League next to keep ourselves in the long grass.

1 Like

Rassie ended the Lions.

The Limerick lads are like sausages in a pan not knowing which bandwagon to commit to, with the rubby engine serviced and up and running again.

We’ll stick with this one until the RWC

13 Likes

Flatty losing the run of himself after an early season league game again.

1 Like
1 Like