November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

The IRFU brigade?

3 Likes

Can you look into it

You’ll have to do your own research kid. I don’t have the time on my hands to be running little errands.

2 Likes

Rassie Yearstudyingabroad is some sore loser.

2 Likes

Argentina beat England at Twickenham.

I would

Jocks have one and they won’t play him.

And trashing a hotel room, and doing a runner on a bill in a b&b
I think he may have lost the run of himself on a plane also.
And his wife /ex wife, is far more attractive than that dietician cretin.

Would Argentina be the only top team with 100% of their players/squad coming from Argentina? I would think so.

Sure how or why would any other international squad have all their players playing in Argentina ??

6 Likes

You know what I meant. Argentina’s squad is 100% Argentinina. No “imports” like every other rugby team.

They shipped plenty out

to d’Eyetalans mainly

Anywhere that would take them

They shipped in enough nazis.

Crowley called into the senior squad. Obviously it’s a big deal for a young player but surely it would have been more beneficial for everyone for him to play for Munster tomorrow night and then twenty minutes on Saturday against Fiji. They’d no issue with lads doing that during the summer in New Zealand.

Part of me hopes Crowley starts v Fiji and gets man of the match and starts v Australia. Crowley is ahead of carberry for Munster know and we know what Joey offers.

It’s time to roll the dice.

Not a chance. Irish Rugby is mired in conservative selections.

All of that seems fanciful in fairness.

If Carberry was lead kicker in the European Cup against Toulouse (the shootout), Munster would’ve won. Crowley is an excellent prospect, but is still a prospect. His decision making at times is poor and his game can be very erratic and error strewn, as we saw against NZ A.

Crowley does have elite potential though, like Carberry had. Carberry is the steadier hand at the moment though.

Carberry, while not the player he looked like being, would be a fair way ahead of Crowley still I’d say. He has steered Ireland home off the bench in lots of big games, in fact, I don’t think he has ever messed up playing for Ireland. Not like that Idiot Billy Burns missing touch against Wales with a lineout to win the game.

Crowley should be playing for Munster on Thursday though, weird decision.

3 Likes

Is he?

1 Like