November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

I thought he was onrale in that 6 nations Ntamack missed

He’s a top top player. Just unlucky to be competing with ntmack

Completely different game plan now. The focus on getting the ball wide very early where possible is far less attritional and takes us away from battles with monster packs that we won’t usually win.

Hansen had the ball in his hands more than either centre ld say

There was only 6 fellas started yday started against Japan

5 Likes

Some jock not able for the bigtime

Any fella not putting huge money on Ireland to win out the World Cup after yesterday is some mug.

I’m not anyway. But he needs to lock down the club position first

Are we certs? I might order the rubby jersey for me and the kids ahead of the WC.

1 Like

No1 in the world mate. Red hot favourites surely?

Signing in.

Come on Ireland always.

We’re privileged to have the insightful rugby analysis that @gilgamboa provides here. His knowledge and understanding of the game is just second to none.

We’re going to do it mate.

did NZ have 2 women beaters in their team yesterday?

Did you make sure there was absolute silence?

1 Like

The family were shushing the neighbours. Had 90% silence, apart from the odd bleat of an unruly sheep.

3 Likes

I don’t know. Didn’t see any of the Wales v New Zealand match. I was at Lansdowne Road.

1 Like

Would you not be a bit concerned that the strongest 15 probably contain 12 Leinster players, and Leinster have continually come up short at the knock-out stage in Europe over the past few years?

What was happening there?

Schmidtball

Did you not go into the game when you were that close to the Aviva?

Im guessing it’s to do with the memorial for the British troops that killed the boys in the GPO in 1916. That’s at Lansdowne Road.