November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

People from Madagascar are rugby mad but they’ve never risen higher than 42nd in the World Rankings.

I’m pretty sure Northern Ireland have only been in the Top 20 once?

Lot of silverware up for grabs this November. Off the top of my head, Cook Cup, James Bevan Trophy, Admiral Brown Cup, Prince William Cup, Hillary Shield, Doddie Weir Cup are all on the line. There could be a few more as well. I’ll have a look at the full fixture list for you if I get a chance later today. I know you have a very keen interest in rugby.

3 Likes

Headshot.:dart:

Bit of an upset over the weekend with Finland beating Denmark.

Odd that you identify with unionism.

A stand with 6 rows of seating. :smiley:

1 Like

Attendance of 1857 :laughing:

Havelock square end of the Aviva?

2 Likes

More than I thought would be at it in fairness

What?

so double the liadh ni riada voters :smile:

1 Like

I’m sure that sounded witty in your head.

3 Likes

I’m sure you hear a similar voice every time you post

:+1:
Brilliant.

Odd that you would associate the football equivalent of the rogbee side with unionism.

The Irish rugby team represent the whole island. Your national association team is Northern Ireland.

I’m Italian, I never mentioned anything about my national side. I mentioned the football equivalent of the rogbee side and you twigged that as the unionist representation. Interesting insight into the mind of a rogbee chap.

1 Like

My understand was that you were a pretend Irishman from Armagh, therefore your national team being the Northern Irish soccer team. If that isn’t the case, then my apologies.

I’m Italian. You twigged the football equivalent of the rugby side with unionism, as I said - an interesting insight.

1 Like