Nutri-Bullet

Oh my God, they are magnificent. Just after making one there with:

1 cored apple quartered
1 peeled orange quartered
1 banana peeled
clump of kale

It tastes magnificent, going to have another one later.

sounds amazing

[QUOTE=ā€œIl Bomber Destro, post: 1018226, member: 2533ā€]Oh my God, they are magnificent. Just after making one there with:

1 cored apple quartered
1 peeled orange quartered
1 banana peeled
clump of kale

It tastes magnificent, going to have another one later.[/QUOTE]
Quartering the orange and apple was gilding the lily given you were about to put them in a blender. Attention to detail cannot be faulted.

How many seconds did you blend?

[QUOTE=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1018232, member: 2272ā€]Quartering the orange and apple was gilding the lily given you were about to put them in a blender. Attention to detail cannot be faulted.

How many seconds did you blend?[/QUOTE]

About 3 minutes - I thought it would time out automatically.

Spot on. You need the heat generated from the blades to extract the macro nutrients from the fruit and to partially cook the kale. Otherwise it is not digestible.

Where would one get kale? How much is this machine to buy?

ā‚¬109

I gets my kale in Aldi.

Wanking will get you the same results for free!

where do I sign up for this stuffā€¦? right up my street.

went down to argos there for 1, thereā€™s a kenwood 6oo watt belnder yolk that does the exact same thing for half the price so I held off until I asked the experts here, what is the difference?

You fucking mugā€¦

Totti, donā€™t listen to this cretin. Add a little bit of ice to keep it cool as the heat from the motor affects the enzymes of fruit/veg.

Roasters use kenwoods

None in terms of what it can do. Contrary to the scientifically illiterate on the site, the NutriBullet is a poor mans Vitamix, the king of blenders. Anyone falling for Marketing hype that uses words other than blender is a clown who deserves to be separated from his money. Any high speed blender does exactly what this little yoke does. The Kenwood will probably last a decade, whereas if anyone bothered their arse to read the reviews, the various bullets on the market are cheap pieces of shit that at best last a few months, leak, overheat if ran more than 10 seconds at a time, so what you are actually drinking is a mixture of food and melted plastic / rubber gasket.

Handheld blenders are the business.

ā€¦or why not go the whole hog and put it into a bath of ice water altogether.

What the fuck is with people? These cunts announcing they lost 100 pounds due to the nutribullet. They lost 100 pounds because they stopped eating 15 big Macs a day, drinking 25 cokes a day, and started eating fruit and vegetables. All this shit about pulverizing and maceration is complete and utter bollox, you have a fucking stomach that has biologically evolved over hundreds of millions of years to accomplish this.

The lad who rated my post dumb by the way is the same lad who has been running this yoke for 3 minutes, when the instructions tell you 5 to 10 seconds is enough, and never to run it more than 1 minute at a time. Why do you think they recommend not to run it for more than a minute?

My last piece of sage advise on this subject. Those advocating throwing an apple into this thing or any blender for that matter would do well to consider that apple seeds, like the seeds of many fruits, contain a compound that breaks down into cyanide when ingested. This is why smart humans who survived long enough to procreate do not eat fucking apple cores.

@labane1917 cleaning house here.

I didnā€™t read the instructions, fuckwit.