Nutri-Bullet

a breakfast without a kale ,carrot & avocado pear nutri bullet blended smoothie is like a day without sun

Update to morning check listā€¦
[LIST]
[]Snort saline solution and remove any green gunk that has lodged in the nasal cavities overnight.
[
]Swirl and gargle coconut oil mouth to keep any potential candida fungi at bay
[]Blend some apple cidar vinegar, lemon juice, honey, kale, avocado, chia seeds and a spoon of cinnamon using this nutri bullet magic device
[
]Repeat Mantra to self many times : ā€œCaffeine is evil and to be avoided at all costsā€
[/LIST]

Iā€™m going to go with the kenwood 600 watt blender, it does the exact same thing for half the price, i can use the 50 i saved to stock up on kale and spinach

:clap::clap:

What a bunch of fucking mugs

Some more ammnutrition for me, this time Iā€™ve gone for:

2 stalks of brocolli
2 clumps of kale
cluster of unsalted mixed nuts
1 apple cored and qaurtered
1 quarter of a peeled orange

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1018316, member: 686ā€]Update to morning check listā€¦
[LIST]
[]Snort saline solution and remove any green gunk that has lodged in the nasal cavities overnight.
[
[]Blend some apple cidar vinegar, lemon juice, honey, kale, avocado, chia seeds and a spoon of cinnamon using this nutri bullet magic device
[
]Repeat Mantra to self many times : ā€œCaffeine is evil and to be avoided at all costsā€
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
Your posting was far better when you were on the bulletproof coffee.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1018316, member: 686ā€]Update to morning check listā€¦
[LIST]
[
[
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

I fuckin love you man

What a bunch of fucking mugs[/QUOTE]

+1

The Zen from those that use a nutri bullet is sharply contrasted by the bitterness of those that donā€™t on here. Thankfully Iā€™m one of the former. Peace my brothers.

Are bigger jugs available, pal?

As always, I only wish you the best pal

Always, mate.

Good morning world.

Is it easy to clean these things? I have had a few juicers/blenders in my day but have always given up after a few days as they were a pain in the arse to clean.

Iā€™m really impressed by the positive attitude shown by those using the nutri bullet.

After seeing Young Ned bounce back from his illness quicker than Alan Partridge, Iā€™ve decided to purchase one at lunchtime. Whatever this day brings I know I will be in better shape after my Peach/Passion Fruit/Orange and spinach laterā€¦

good morning fellow nutri bullet users, what a beautiful morning, feeling great, hope you are all buzzing too

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1018422, member: 6ā€]Is it easy to clean these things? I have had a few juicers/blenders in my day but have always given up after a few days as they were a pain in the arse to clean.

Iā€™m really impressed by the positive attitude shown by those using the nutri bullet.[/QUOTE]
Simple to clean, mate.

This morning I went for kale, spinach, apple and a little bit of honey. Drop of water and one ice cube alsoā€¦ Iā€™m bouncing off the walls here some two hrs later.

Is this just a fancy name for juicing?

No, pal. Itā€™s a way of life.

Ssshhhhhhh for fuck sake