Nutri-Bullet

I’m shit with colours @Rocko but the kiwis dominated the colouring. Kale too…

I was going for a spin today after a long run yesterday so felt I needed the energy. But thanks for the tips mates

The more twats like Locke use the nutri bullet the less inclined I am to use mine

What posters do you normally think of when you use that appliance?

I’ve mine up on done deal for sale. These cunts have made my blast taste bitter.

The nutri brothers

Make your mind up chief

Our bond will never be broken, mate. These mugs that have hopped on the wagon will never get it. They are just going from fad to fad on the advice of others, they’ll never reach the enlightened state we have reached.

@Rocko is an alright sort IMO

Try put some mango in it, mate.

Kiwi x 1
Banana x 1
Apple x 1
Beetroot x 1
Kale x clump of
Orange Juice x measure of

[QUOTE=“theLockes, post: 1073583, member: 58”]Kiwi x 1
Banana x 1
Apple x 1
Beetroot x 1
Kale x clump of
Orange Juice x measure of[/QUOTE]
Serious question: does the beetroot turn your shite a beetrooty colour?

All depends on how much you eat but it’ll give your piss a pinking tinge alright. Full of goodness, natural EPO.

[QUOTE=“theLockes, post: 1073583, member: 58”]Kiwi x 1
Banana x 1
Apple x 1
Beetroot x 1
Kale x clump of
Orange Juice x measure of[/QUOTE]
1 banana? If I even have a banana within 200 feet of the blender thats all I can taste.
Yours in soon providing the GSH Hardman recipe,
GSH.

[QUOTE=“Garda Sean Horgan, post: 1073712, member: 217”]1 banana? If I even have a banana within 200 feet of the blender thats all I can taste.
Yours in soon providing the GSH Hardman recipe,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

You mug.

The “GSH Morning Special”

1 X Three Quater box of office staples
20 X Felt Nails
1 X USB key containing the Anthony Daly ‘Lovely Rose of Clare’ from 1995 (High Definition if possible)
1 X spash of coconut milk (we’re not complete weirdos!)
2 X Passion Fruit
1 X 58g Irish Salmon Skin
1 X Half a pint of Guinness
1 X Child of Prague (for luck)

Yours in kickstarting TFK morning,
GSH.

[QUOTE=“Garda Sean Horgan, post: 1073714, member: 217”]The “GSH Morning Special”

1 X Three Quater box of office staples
20 X Felt Nails
1 X USB key containing the Anthony Daly ‘Lovely Rose of Clare’ from 1995 (High Definition if possible)
1 X spash of coconut milk (we’re not complete weirdos!)
2 X Passion Fruit
1 X 58g Irish Salmon Skin
1 X Half a pint of Guinness
1 X Child of Prague (for luck)

Yours in kickstarting TFK morning,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

@Tassotti can you ban this mong off this thread, please.

Someone needs to go and have a sneaky tug.
Yours in prescriptions,
GSH.

[QUOTE=“Garda Sean Horgan, post: 1073727, member: 217”]Someone needs to go and have a sneaky tug.
Yours in prescriptions,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

Don’t ever use the term blender in here you absolute roaster. You’ve no idea what you’re on about, none, zero, zilch.

So why don’t you fuck off out of here with your pudding box and shovel that greasy muck into that big gob of yours with your big fat jumbo sausage like fingers.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1073731, member: 168”]Don’t ever use the term blender in here you absolute roaster. You’ve no idea what you’re on about, none, zero, zilch.

So why don’t you fuck off out of here with your pudding box and shovel that greasy muck into that big gob of yours with your big fat jumbo sausage like fingers.[/QUOTE]

Jaysus someone is a bit touchy.

You can’t go around calling fags- queers. Muslims- Towel heads- Nutri-brothers- Blender users.

This is 2015. We have rights.