Nutri-Bullet

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1073736, member: 168”]You can’t go around calling fags- queers. Muslims- Towel heads- Nutri-brothers- Blender users.

This is 2015. We have rights.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that all nutri bullet users are queer towel heads blender users? :eek:

A colleague told me today in work that a nutri ninja is better than a nutri bullet. Is this true?

Your friend is an idiot.

I just had a bullet there of apple, pear, mandarin orange, kale and went about half way up with the water. It was smashing, i find pear goes very well in a bullet.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1073862, member: 2269”]Your friend is an idiot.

I just had a bullet there of apple, pear, mandarin orange, kale and went about half way up with the water. It was smashing, i find pear goes very well in a bullet.[/QUOTE]sounds unreal, did you ever throw a few pine nuts in, they are great for the skin

No mate, where would one get pine nuts? I usually put flaxseed in it which gives a lovely shine to my coat.

i get them in tesco here, they have everything I need, even virgin coconut oil

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1073862, member: 2269”]Your friend is an idiot.

I just had a bullet there of apple, pear, mandarin orange, kale and went about half way up with the water. It was smashing, i find pear goes very well in a bullet.[/QUOTE]
Pear and mandarin are my two favourite bullet fruits. Mandarin gives a lovely tangy taste and adds plenty of richness to the colour.

I’ve taken to ateing my veg in bullet form lately with my dinner, tonight I had 3 pork chops, a spinach, broccoli and carrot bullet and a baked potato. You don’t want to be boiling all that natural goodness out of veg, I can safely say, It is an unreal, unbelievable way of doing it. I am now on at least 4 bullets a day along with the bullet proof coffee.

That’s good ateing.

Good fuck, why don’t you just fuck the meat and potatoes in as well and be done with solids. Sounds like you are getting ready for the retirement home.

Are you roasters still using NutriBullet

Vitamix is where it’s at for anybody who takes their health half way seriously. It can blend obliterate coconuts in their shells ffs sake.

Which Is Best?
As soon as you see the cost it becomes no wonder why the Vitamix blender is what it is: a product with superior cleaning services, a longer warranty, added power, diverse brothers and sisters, and greater simplicity. If you’ve got the cash to spend, it’s the overall better option.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1074093, member: 2272”]Are you roasters still using NutriBullet

Vitamix is where it’s at for anybody who takes their health half way seriously. It can blend coconuts in their shells ffs sake.

Which Is Best?
As soon as you see the cost it becomes no wonder why the Vitamix blender is what it is: a product with superior cleaning services, a longer warranty, added power, diverse brothers and sisters, and greater simplicity. If you’ve got the cash to spend, it’s the overall better option.
[/QUOTE]
Look, it’s written in bold and italics - it must be true!!

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1074093, member: 2272”]Are you roasters still using NutriBullet

Vitamix is where it’s at for anybody who takes their health half way seriously. It can blend coconuts in their shells ffs sake.

Which Is Best?
[/QUOTE]

A blender? :rolleyes:

It’s not 1998, pal.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1074287, member: 2533”]A blender? :rolleyes:

It’s not 1998, pal.[/QUOTE]
exactly - it doesn’t blend - it obliterates

the vitamix has a 2 horsepower engine

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1074315, member: 2272”]exactly - it doesn’t blend - it obliterates

the vitamix has a 2 horsepower engine[/QUOTE]

It’s called a Vitamix blender.

Face it - the NutriBullet is like a Commodore 64 compared to this thing

The Vitamix 5200 high-performance blender is squat, black, and rubberized, loud as a leaf blower and powerful enough to pulverize a steer. Its 2-horsepower engine approaches the strength of a lawn mower. At 11 pounds, it’s as heavy as a cannonball. The weight and a sheath of thick thermoset plastic damp vibrations and keep the blender from flying off the counter. A Vitamix blender is a symphony of precision engineering, with motor, container, and blades working in powerful harmony. The container is curved at the bottom to create a vortex that pulls food through the blades, which are surprisingly dull. That’s because a Vitamix doesn’t chop or slice, as we imagine blenders do. Instead, the angled blades, which travel at speeds up to 240 miles per hour, simply obliterate whatever is inside. The process creates enough friction to boil soup.They are essentially bashing the materials to death,” says Greg Moores, the company’s vice president for engineering, “breaking down the cell walls to emulsify them at a molecular level. Theoretically, this is healthier for you because it emulsifies plant matter more than your teeth can by chewing it.” The 5200, which retails for $449, is actually one of the cheaper models. All told, Vitamix expects to sell 1.4 million blenders this year.

How can you possibly laud a blender on the same platform as a nutrient extractor?

You’re not taking your health seriously

Only $449? That must be a mistake, that’s fucking giving them away.

What price your health?

It has a two horsepower engine. That alone justifies the price.