Nutri-Bullet

Sometimes. Peacock Green cafe gifted me two bags of their house beans.

:eek:

Signing out.

[QUOTE=ā€œTassotti, post: 1075491, member: 361ā€]all the Barcelona boys are on the nutribullets aswell

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/10933779_948166935202901_6624918489294903967_n.png?oh=62fad08ded77cfb18722c9dc373be192&oe=552F0659&gda=1432445887_25bc4818b678507c4b4db4ca4d92479c[/QUOTE]

Deary me, you were already told in the past mate they are special containers and drinking cups for yerba mate, a South American natural energy drink.

they are drinking nutri bullets mate, and who could blame them? it must improve their performance even more

Lads, I am start to move on from the bullet, it has done wonders for my life, by introducing top class nutrition to my diet, but I want to go to the next level now, Iā€™m going full paelo soon, its better to eat fruit and I am doing that now, and I eat all my veg at this stage, the body absorbs the natural sugar from fruit in a bullet too fast for me, this is only because I am training like a professional boxer at this stage and I canā€™t even have an ounce of excess fat on me.

The little fella is going on solids

[ATTACH=full]2302[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=ā€œEbeneezer Goode, post: 1083567, member: 1785ā€]The little fella is going on solids

[ATTACH=full]2302[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

This mustā€™ve been what Mrs Mac was referring to

How are you going to extract nutrients at a cellular level now mate?

what are you on about?

Youā€™ll look back fondly on the role the nutribullet played in your life transformation, pal. But itā€™s so refreshing to see you striving for the next level all the time. You never stand still, youā€™re always trying to better yourself.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1083627, member: 9ā€]Youā€™ll look back fondly on the role the nutribullet played in your life transformation, pal. But itā€™s so refreshing to see you striving for the next level all the time. You never stand still, youā€™re always trying to better yourself.[/QUOTE]Iā€™ll never forget what the nutribullet has done for me, the impact it has had on my life, it brought me happinessthat I never thought a person could experience, lads go on about marriage and kids and all that lark, that is nothing to the fulfillment a nutribullet can bring to your life, it made me

Nutribrothers. I need your help. Been trying to get a NutriBullet for some time now but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Any idea where I can get one in Dublin? I am willing to travel.

I have a trip home coming up soon and I need to get my life in order before I go.

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1094797, member: 6ā€]Nutribrothers. I need your help. Been trying to get a NutriBullet for some time now but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Any idea where I can get one in Dublin? I am willing to travel.

I have a trip home coming up soon and I need to get my life in order before I go.[/QUOTE]

You can have my one itā€™s only there gathering dust.

I got asked for ID last night going into a bar, I look so young and fresh, was delighted with myself, all thanks to proper nutrition anmd the life changing effects of the bullet and proper nutrition

[QUOTE=ā€œbriantinnion, post: 1094797, member: 6ā€]Nutribrothers. I need your help. Been trying to get a NutriBullet for some time now but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Any idea where I can get one in Dublin? I am willing to travel.

I have a trip home coming up soon and I need to get my life in order before I go.[/QUOTE]

Would you get one in London when you are there on international business later this week?

Brown Thomas appear to have the 900w pro version. Will grab one this week.

Went for something sweet this evening. Banana, zucchini, coco powder, unsweetened almond milk and honey with a small bit ice.

Made one for the kids and myself a few hours backā€¦ Celery, Agave, Avacado, Blueberries and Chia Seeds.

@Tassotti - you on the Soylent Green yet pal?
http://www.soylent.me/

never worry about food again

Signining in.

Just had my first nutriblast. Yesterday I was in London at the Arsenal match drinking pints, eating pies and burgers and feeling like a fat fuck. Today I feel like a new person. What a difference a day makes. This could be a game changer for my career too, the rest of my life started today.